Reviews for Love
schubskie chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Awwwww so cute :) I love Wally and Bruce together in the JL and JLU series fantastic work.
8ami chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Just so very, very beautiful.
Callie24 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwww! I feel all warm and fuzzy inside! I love stuff like this even if it makes me a total girly girl. I just melted into a pile of mush on the floor, and I don't mind at all. :) This was really great, I'm glad it wasn't like, anguished poetry, but it did have a deepness that I appericate.
Madame Masquerade 64 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
So sweet, the lasts three lines took my breath away
Taisi chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
The end of this story won my heart completely. Batman's all about the bigger picture, seeing everything and being prepared for anything. It was lovely to see him put Wally ahead of everything else, ahead of stability and the future.

And it's wonderful that people can love with so much of themselves that love -is- stability, and the future doesn't seem to matter as much as "right here, right now, with you".
spiel chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
"Bruce wondered how anyone could have not seen it coming especially with the way they’ve acted like total idiots around each other."

Ahahahhahahaha xD

Well, at least Bruce knows it xD

"The stolen kisses in the control room when they are pretty sure no-else is there, the dinner dates that Wally seems to care about so much even if it does mean he has to play a girl."

Oh my, I can totally imagine it, Wally grabbing an apple from his bra and munching on it cause he thinks the waiter takes too long with the food xD
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Beeyoutefull.
Hagstrom chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
how's it going?

Just like the title of this fic, is my opinion of it; LOVE! But specially the last couple of lines, that because of Wally, Bruce feels like a man capable of love...i just had to smile at that :)

Its kinda hard for me to believe this has ONE review while other things posted, that are absolute garbage, have more than ten.

But hey,about what you mentioned last time, you can always count on me if you want someone to be constantly on your back to remind you and annoy you to keep on writing for your future chapter-ed fic!;) I finally fixed my pc, so i'm able to bug you as much as you need! -except for the exams season hehehe...that's when stress and panic really get the better of me, and most i guess-

About last fic and experiences...i guess that's why some fics are great,when writers sometimes take their own experiences and make them fit to the character or situation they're working on...it gives a reality the reader is able to connect with

I wish i could take that writing like fun!

And finally, thanks to you, for taking the time to write something worth reading :D

Lore

pd: Guess this is one of my longest review!
enakoritsi chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
I'm a sucker for Wally and Bruce, and I really think you did the pairing justice. I could very easily imagine Batman thinking this sort of thing. :) The world always needs more BatFlash, so I hope to see more from you!