Reviews for PĂȘche Prunier
CarefullyWritten chapter 14 . 3/11/2013
When will the hitsuhina kick in? This story is just dragging on and on and on. It's kinda easy to get lost in it. I like the story, but it barely has bleach in it.
Sentinel07 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Dang, this is a good story.

Keep up the great work!
Koatan chapter 14 . 5/15/2011
Awww such a heartwarming chapter~ Please update!
icyangel27 chapter 14 . 5/15/2011
Is the last line a hint for Peche? Of her previous knowledge as Momo? Please let it be so! PCE
Reader-Favs chapter 13 . 5/11/2011
That good story, um Peche as Momo will meet toshiro?
AznVKai chapter 13 . 4/25/2011
O.o

Matsumoto finally reunited with Gin. Awww...

Great chapter. Update soon!
Koatan chapter 13 . 4/24/2011
Yay, fast update!

Oh wow, I've never seen a kid so happy to kill. This fic is just full of surprises. Especially the real identity of Jeremy...who I shall not say. Eherm. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Sinisterly chapter 13 . 4/24/2011
I really like how Momo is becoming so dark and evil, but it's understandable. :)

I've been reading this story for a long time, and I'm really excited how Hinamori and Hitsugaya meet...
icyangel27 chapter 12 . 4/24/2011
Poor Momo, has to deal with murder. Why is her dad putting her through this? PCE
Koatan chapter 12 . 4/17/2011
It's amazing how you're able to go from a happy, cheerful atmosphere to grueling and horrific and then finally heartbreaking and sad so fluently. And the killing scene as very disturbing to image.

I seriously can't wait for the continued weekly updates and the "really good stuff"
Mikayla.V chapter 12 . 4/17/2011

I 3 this story.

Update 83
AznVKai chapter 12 . 4/17/2011
Oh yes, it's an update!

The "good stuff"? Gah, I can't wait!

Great chapter. Update soon!
michu chapter 12 . 4/17/2011
Yay! Ch 12!

Awww.. Poor Momo... Btw, just wondering, when toshi know abour this new Momo?

Please update soon!

Michu
Nagasasu chapter 12 . 4/16/2011
I'm sure I say this every time, but yay! An update! I'm curious what direction this chapter on trust is taking us. I also can't believe I missed Her being referred to as the Morrighan. And I feel bad for Blake and his second loss of a child.

Looking forward to the rest of this arc, and have fun at your on-sight geology!
Death.X.By.X.Chocolate chapter 10 . 3/12/2011
Matsumoto discovered it ! o.0 , KEEP UPDATING I HAVE TO KNOW THE ENDING! p.s this is actually : L.R.H but i changed my name, i kinda forgot to write my now name and skip reviewing this one but i am NOW!