Reviews for PĂȘche Prunier
krisaku chapter 14 . 4/25
Please update and let them meet!
krisaku chapter 9 . 4/25
Ohhh that's interesting I wonder what happened to her.
krisaku chapter 6 . 4/25
Ohhhhh I wonder if Ichimaru is also reborn? Hopefully he is!
krisaku chapter 5 . 4/25
I am squealing right now ! Oh gosh even though you have your OC's they are not boring at all at least your story when it came to intro are not that slow.
krisaku chapter 4 . 4/25
Ohhy friggin gosh! This is soo interesting!
Druja chapter 14 . 3/11/2013
When will the hitsuhina kick in? This story is just dragging on and on and on. It's kinda easy to get lost in it. I like the story, but it barely has bleach in it.
Sentinel07 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Dang, this is a good story.

Keep up the great work!
Koatan chapter 14 . 5/15/2011
Awww such a heartwarming chapter~ Please update!
icyangel27 chapter 14 . 5/15/2011
Is the last line a hint for Peche? Of her previous knowledge as Momo? Please let it be so! PCE
MonsterWaterWolf5 chapter 13 . 5/11/2011
That good story, um Peche as Momo will meet toshiro?
AznVKai chapter 13 . 4/25/2011
O.o

Matsumoto finally reunited with Gin. Awww...

Great chapter. Update soon!
Koatan chapter 13 . 4/24/2011
Yay, fast update!

Oh wow, I've never seen a kid so happy to kill. This fic is just full of surprises. Especially the real identity of Jeremy...who I shall not say. Eherm. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Sinisterly chapter 13 . 4/24/2011
I really like how Momo is becoming so dark and evil, but it's understandable. :)

I've been reading this story for a long time, and I'm really excited how Hinamori and Hitsugaya meet...
icyangel27 chapter 12 . 4/24/2011
Poor Momo, has to deal with murder. Why is her dad putting her through this? PCE
Koatan chapter 12 . 4/17/2011
It's amazing how you're able to go from a happy, cheerful atmosphere to grueling and horrific and then finally heartbreaking and sad so fluently. And the killing scene as very disturbing to image.

I seriously can't wait for the continued weekly updates and the "really good stuff"