Reviews for A Hundred Percent Time Lord
Anonymous chapter 4 . 8/24/2014
This is great!
big glee famanic chapter 3 . 6/11/2014
Ok so chips are just like potato fries right? Great chapter by the way
TheAngelofIego chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Love it!
Novindalf chapter 4 . 12/28/2009
Love the fluff!

x Nia
ArwenMUC chapter 3 . 10/21/2009
It seems like this story has taken place over several birthdys. :)

It seems like a birthday only really matters if you have other people there to celebrate it with you. I like it when I'm around others so that they can share in my happiness when it's my birthday. However, the past couple of years, I've been spending it pretty much alone. Last year I had a new internship position, and no one there knew it was my birthday. I didn't feel right telling them when they didn't really know me yet. Then, I had class right after that. This year my friends were busy, and it just didn't seem like it was my birthday. I suppose there is a point at which when we become an adult, a birthday only matters if you are in a romantic relationship with someone. Since I've been single all my life, I don't really know what that's like to be treasured or valued by someone like that. That's special. You've done well with this story :)
KittyKatZorse chapter 4 . 8/31/2009
This is brilliant and sweet! I love it!
Drose Forever chapter 4 . 8/19/2009
Aww! That one was so sweet! The Doctor would make a great dad!

Drose Forever
Drose Forever chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
Happy birthday! Great story, I'm loving it!

Drose Forever
Umbrella-ella chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
be93 chapter 4 . 6/28/2009
Very sweet

I loved this, though there was little speech in the second part you matered it well, some people have a habit of rammbling off. you did that well.

Ellie is so sweet it would be interesting though to see the complications she may face in life, that would put a slightly sad twist on it but might give the story somewhere more to go. just an idea.

i loved it and its so sweet. i found myself smiling along.

BE x
Taylor Harkness chapter 3 . 3/29/2009
Sorry about me being so bitchy before. It is actually a pretty good story. Good job.

Keep on writing!
ffname chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
PureBloodGirl, there's no need to be bitchy about it. Then again you are only 13...
be93 chapter 3 . 2/14/2009
Bless, that was really sweet.

loving the whole, important date' update thing. Very cool.

But why were they in prison? Hm...could we find out later perhaps, next chapter?

Loving the whole chips thing.

As always very good.

Forkz94 chapter 3 . 2/13/2009
Happy Birthday! Great ending!
Taylor Harkness chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
I'm sorry... I cannot continue to read this. The cheesiness of the story is about to make me vomit. I must run away now...