Reviews for His Mother's Ring
KushAndWisdom .x chapter 17 . 11/12/2012
i absolutely love this ! please finish it :( lol
Anna Crosswell chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
I do love a good intervention

-Anna
Anna Crosswell chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
Awe. poor Esme. I'm glad to see that Edward regrets that deeply. She's such a loving and kind woman! And smart too. Edward does not need to give anything like that away to just some girl.
PureGoldness chapter 25 . 2/27/2011
Love the story!

update quick!
Amanda413 chapter 25 . 2/16/2011
I looked this story up as I remembered the title. I hope you continue the story. :)
Ally chapter 25 . 12/29/2010
Review soon please u haven't reviewed in a long time
Tabby64 chapter 25 . 5/5/2010
WOW! Taylor's cute but dang shes got a mouth on her.
kweenkitten chapter 25 . 1/22/2010
I Liked Your Story Alot. I Always Wait Until The End To Review Because I Don't Want To Sound Immensely Stupid And Ask A Question.

I Just Want To Suggest A Twist Or Surprise In The Story Because It's Getting Kind Of Slow.

Thanks For Listening! I Am Putting Your Story On Alert.
laugh-love-live-always chapter 25 . 10/24/2009
PLease update, I want to know what happens next.
klcn chapter 25 . 8/14/2009
Two cute couples in one story. can it get any better :D
SomeStrangeDay chapter 25 . 8/14/2009
Its 300 update now!plz i wanna know what happens
vailla chapter 25 . 7/27/2009
lucky 300!

there you got what you wanted! now give us some chapter! (soon please!)
Eternally Addicted chapter 25 . 7/26/2009
Poor Lauren, she won't be geting her claws into Edward. Are you going to get them together officially before he heads back home. Or at east let them kiss. Come on now yo can do it. LOL
Eternally Addicted chapter 22 . 7/26/2009
Hm I wonder what she will think when he shows up. The zoo was funny. Leave it to Emmett to try and catch a bird.
Eternally Addicted chapter 20 . 7/25/2009
OMG! This is freaky. OK well you may not have gotten that far yet in my story, but there is a ball coming and it is a black tie affair. Well she doesn't know it yet but Bella's dress is going to be emerald green. Yes to match Edward's eyes. That is just too weird. It was funny how he hid from Mrs. Cope behind Bella. So they are alone now. Hoping for that first kiss.