Reviews for Just a Crush
Eternal Optimist chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Awww so sad yet so beautiful! Poor Mirta... I caught your literary reference too! Howl's Moving Castle! Have you seen the movie; it is waaaay different than the book.
Kay Trix chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
wow,thid is good why don't you continue? i love the way you write mirta,there should be more femslash stories about those two...
Aya Rose chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Seriously. Yay.

There's something heartwarmingly fulfilling about being able to see the world collapse around an innocent girl so easily. It's refreshing to see things end badly, even after the evils defeated and good declares victory..

But at the same time I do kind of wish something would work out for her because of the innocence. It's a conundrum really.
UnrequitedxLove chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
I just wanted to say... wow. I don't usually read slash and stuff, but, I occasionally get into something if I think it might be interesting, or cute. And this was really amazing. nn
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
What I like most about this is rich descriptions here. Like the one of Flora and then the one at the end. Just amazing the kind of tension. Like a happy ending paradox. The villian has been defeated, but not everyone lives happily ever after.