Reviews for Identity Crisis
Peacheh-Kate chapter 4 . 10/30/2008
Yes. everything is going to be alright, Lily has entered the building. ] Although, Gibbs better be ok. And I assume Jenny has a nanny? I like Fornell, glad he got in there.
crazy-prune chapter 4 . 10/30/2008
Lily! Finally!

It wasn't Gibbs that was shot in the dream - what's happening here?
ParisNeverEnded chapter 3 . 10/30/2008
Only just found Chapter 3 brilliant yet again i SERIOUSLY hope that Jenny and Gibbs stop fighting so Gibbs can go see the twins and maybe just maybe Gibbs will propose...? Well i hope so can't wait for next update
Peacheh-Kate chapter 3 . 10/30/2008
Oh Definately not good. Although we know who got shot. Is Lily going to wander in to the building in a minutes with a bag of C4 or something? Blow up MTAC? Sounds like something Lily would do. Rescue Jenny whilst killing everybody else.
unique.and.proud chapter 3 . 10/30/2008
Brilliant chapter! It was all really nicely in character and I like the Tony/McGee/Ziva interactions in the squad room I really loved this line:

'Ziva was still making her paperclip chain, claiming she needed to keep her hands busy. Tony had finally stopped throwing staples, but only because he had run out. He had tried to instigate a rubber band war, which had failed after Ziva had thrown her penknife into the partition behind Tony’s head, missing his ear by millimeters' heehee :) when will Tony ever learn.

Also loved the Ducky and Abby part we didn't see enough of them in Lazarus so it's good to have them back.

Loved Tony stating the obvious at the end there! :)

Great chapter, can't wait for the next one! :D
aserene chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
excellent chapter! Loved it!
Tayter.Bug7 chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
Way to state the obvious, Tony!

Loving it!

More Jibbs!

Please and thank you!
x0NCISx0 chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
great chapter. loved abby lines about gibbs pyshcially hearing her. great.. greating very trickkyy again! is it neither of them in MTAC? maybe a thrid sister? hehe just another random plot bunny.. hehehe. excellent chapter1
M E Wofford chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
Oh good ending!

I am surprised at Tony's insight into Lily's ability to dehumanize her victims. Very good!
Scentofbitteralmonds chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
"Maybe Gibbs could hear me psychically and he locked himself in" OMG that line was so Abby, it:D
crazy-prune chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
It's finally happening. Methinks that they have no option but to bring Lil in for the rescue.

I actually miss these guys being in Europe - it seems weird when they're back at NCIS.
M E Wofford chapter 2 . 10/29/2008
"and damned be he who first cries, 'hold enough.'"

Good one.

Don't know what's going on but that's usual for me.

Bring on the next chapter!
ParisNeverEnded chapter 2 . 10/29/2008
I want more, wheres Lily when you need her..? but it's probably her not jenny so ah... Brilliant chapter
Allisone chapter 2 . 10/28/2008
very interesting

!!
Tayter.Bug7 chapter 2 . 10/28/2008
A little confused, but I like it!
187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »