Reviews for Identity Crisis
crazy-prune chapter 15 . 11/26/2008
LOL. Tape recorder! That should so have a story of it's own - Lily's tape recorder and the things it could tell you about LJ.

Sweet but not quite perfect ending - I liked it. Those two will never have perfect, so I liked that you didn't go for it. If that makes any sense.
elizabethkeen chapter 15 . 11/26/2008
LOL Lily coming to the hospital to gloat would be something she would do.

Aww! Gibbs gets to see the babies and Jenny! And he gets a semi- explanation.

Oh Lily! Such a blackmailer. I love it! lol
aserene chapter 15 . 11/26/2008
Ouch. Lily till the very end! I love it! Sure somewhere in the negotiations is getting her out of archive duty, almost like House and clinic. Excellent work my friend! I loved it!
Scentofbitteralmonds chapter 15 . 11/26/2008
This story was soo cool, but I absolutely can't wait for The Oncoming Storm.

Lily was so sweet in this chapter, I really liked that:)
ZaraShade chapter 14 . 11/25/2008
Yay! Go Jasper! *applauds*

What a clever eight year old! LOL, I should stop before he comes and headslaps me too...

ZS
Tayter.Bug7 chapter 14 . 11/24/2008
Haha, I love Lily!

And, eagerly awaiting the epilogue!
x0NCISx0 chapter 14 . 11/24/2008
well as always you made a very tricky story turn out perfectly clear and amazing. I can't believe it's almost finished with. but I also can't wait for the next story! excellent chapter!
JonasBROgirl8816 chapter 14 . 11/24/2008
update soon!
unique.and.proud chapter 14 . 11/24/2008
Very nice chapter I was struck by a sudden giggling fit at this part:

Jasper finally wriggled free of Abby and attacked Tony next. “Hey little man. You were so brave in there,” Tony told him.

“Can I hit him?” Jasper asked his mom.

“Like LJ? Sure,” she smirked.

Tony bent down so Jasper could reach the back of his head. “Ouch! Jeez, you hit harder than Gibbs does!” he complained.

“Don’t call me little,” Jasper grinned back.

Tony shook his head as Jasper reached for McGee. “Mind the Probie,” he ordered. “He’s delicate. You might break him.”

So ja excellent chapter. Looking foward to the epilogue and hopefully so wholesome JIBBS goodness and Jen letting him see the babies.

On another note entirely I hate Hotmail and cannot figure out the problem :(
MyOwnWorstCritic chapter 14 . 11/24/2008
Ohh, joy! It does make sense now...

I'm sad it's coming to an end... oh well ] Great chapter!
Scentofbitteralmonds chapter 14 . 11/24/2008
“He reminds me of Shirley Temple when he yells.” - Mwahahaha, I do believe this is one of your best lines ever, absolutely cracked me up:D

Can't wait for another story. Brilliant work as usual:*
aserene chapter 14 . 11/24/2008
Ah so Lily didn't want to be yelled at, totally makes sense.

Now Jenny needs to get her butt in motion and go find her lover boy and bring him home to their children.
elizabethkeen chapter 14 . 11/24/2008
lol I love that Arbourne is reminiscing as "Lily" comes out with Jasper, too bad its not really Lily. But lol at Lily convincing probies to run naked through the halls, what a sight!

Of course Jenny would censor Lily's reports for her. lol, that woman would go into way too much detail of torture if allowed.

lol Oh Tony, never call a kid little. Especially Jasper.

Of course Gibbs knew the sisters switched, everyone should have known that. lol

But yay for Gibbs being okay!

I cant wait for the epilogue and the new fic! This was a great update, just what I needed today.
ParisNeverEnded chapter 14 . 11/24/2008
Aw its all going to be ok1BUTwhat abou that thing with the twins...That was brilliant and i can't wait for next posting
MyOwnWorstCritic chapter 13 . 11/23/2008
Hey! Great chapter! Especially liked the 'Jasper thought the bad man had a girly scream'. Haha, genius.

I was gonna review yesterday, but my computer wouldn't let me do so, so here it is. I was confused, though. Wy did they change shirts in the end? That part puzzled me...

An'w, looking forward to toorrow, ;)
187 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »