Reviews for Identity Crisis
Tayter.Bug7 chapter 13 . 11/23/2008
I understood this chapter!

But it's still confusing how they trade all the time!

Jibbs? Please?
Prettycrazy chapter 13 . 11/23/2008
Ok left me completely confused I don't even know what to say. Besides the fact that I of course loved it!
crazy-prune chapter 13 . 11/23/2008
Phew! I'm glad to see that craziness over and done with. Not finished though, so I guess there's more to come. I sure hope Jenny lets Gibbs have some time with the twins.
aserene chapter 13 . 11/23/2008
okay so they switched again. that doesn't make a whole lot of sense unless someone wants out of NCIS...hm...

Excellent work!

Tell Ziva she can have fun!
unique.and.proud chapter 13 . 11/23/2008
Another awesome chapter!

I absolutely adore Jasper, he is just so cute and such a smart little guy :) LOL that he decided Gilman had a girly scream and that he'd get grounded if he was caught peeking! :D

I think Jenny should let Gibbs see the babies. I also thought it was so sweet she was thinking about them.

They swapped around again? Oh man roll on Monday for the next update!
JonasBROgirl8816 chapter 13 . 11/22/2008
update soon!
greeny-blue lights chapter 13 . 11/22/2008
ooh...please update! love it!
MDDC26 chapter 13 . 11/22/2008
I swear sometimes your chapters leave me with more questions than answers... I love it! That's the appeal of your stories, you're able to give some of the information away but at the same time give the reader enough questions and hints to keep them going. I'm guessing that once again there's more to your story than meets the eye. Or i could just be reading too much into it. **Sigh** i guess i'll have to wait and see. I can't wait for your next update, that was a good chapter.
x0NCISx0 chapter 13 . 11/22/2008
love this soo much. they switched again. is it so gibbs & the others dont know? i was a little confused about that because i thought the people downstairs already knew they weren't who they were supposed to be. but amazing chapter and update real soon please! i am addicted to this story!
elizabethkeen chapter 13 . 11/22/2008
Aww Jenny thinking about the twins! Cute, in a time of crisis everyone should think about something cuddly like them, if only for a minute.

And yes Jenny, you should let Gibbs see his children now.

I love Jasper so much, his innocence and yet knowledge about everything, too bad he isnt real, or he'd be a pretty awesome little kid.

lmao I love that Gilman had a girly scream.

Yay! Everyone is free now! And they switched again.

Cant wait to see what is up next! Great update hun!
greeny-blue lights chapter 12 . 11/21/2008
UPDATE! I love this! I can't wait! Update!
elizabethkeen chapter 12 . 11/20/2008
lol I was so on track that Lily told Jasper what to do! hehe so proud of myself ;)

Excellent job. I loved Jasper's perspective and that he fake cried into Cynthia. lol.

Of course Jenny would have two tasers in her desk. lol. One for Gibbs and one for Lily. *snickers*

Im glad Lily included Ziva in this cliffhanger.

So glad you updated this, I really needed an update today. Great job hun! Cant wait for more!
x0NCISx0 chapter 12 . 11/20/2008
ahh. this is getting so suspenseful! great job jasper! cant wait to see the next chapter loves!
Tayter.Bug7 chapter 12 . 11/20/2008
GAH! Cliffhanger!

I like the Jasper perspective by the way!
unique.and.proud chapter 12 . 11/20/2008
Aw wow awesome chapter! I loved the scene from Jaspers POV, it was really well written. Now I'm just looking forward to the next chapter :)
187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »