Reviews for Tales of Naruto
Jose19 chapter 4 . 1/5
I think that the two Swords technique that Lloyd has would be interesting to see how Naruto handles it, and I also want to see how powerful their Mana spells are compared to the Jutsus that Shinobis use in this world.
Jose19 chapter 3 . 1/5
The fight was to be expected Lloyd is very skilled in using Swords but he will have to explain the purpose in what he is doing in this world, and his secrets as well because both worlds will depend on it.

I think it wouldn't be a bad idea if Lloyd showed Naruto how to use Swords, and I always wondered how he fights with two swords with such skill.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 1/5
I saw the pairing of Sheena because she is actually quite attractive and sexy in the game, and she is a Ninja as well, and I wonder how she stacks up with Naruto because she is well suited for him even though she has a crush on Lloyd.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 1/5
I am surprised that you are not pairing Llyod with Colette because she is the one that is being set up as a canon pairing for him if you played the second part of this Game it is evidently explained to everybody.

I can't wait to see if you start writing again because sometimes you lose interest in writing, and I hope to see you again with your stories.
Jose19 chapter 16 . 1/5
I want to ask you a question are you quitting as a writer because you had a Naruto crossover with Love-Ru, and you gave it away.
lightningNova16 chapter 16 . 7/31/2014
I do hope that you continue this great story! I hope you find more inspiration!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/7/2014
This is a great series! (Take your time)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
please update again some time soon in the future please and thank you?
Guest chapter 16 . 3/12/2014
please try and update again.
Zane chapter 14 . 11/8/2013
1.u need to make more u or amyone else make a terraria and tales of symphonia crossover?
Neo-Devil chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
I going to make a fic in which Madara Uchiha is pulling the strings, controling Mithos like he did Yagura, Lloyd being the Sandiame Rikudou Sennin(Sage of the Six Paths) with Rinnegan, Rinnegan having all the powers of the angels, and its six paths: The Deva Path (天道, Tendō) grants the user the ability to manipulate attractive and repulsive forces with objects and people. The Asura Path (修羅道, Shuradō) grants the user the ability to summon mechanised armour, augmenting their body with extra limbs and various mechanical weaponry. The Human Path (人間道, Ningendō) grants a Rinnegan user the ability to read the mind of any target by placing his hand on the target's head or chest and yanking the soul out of the body. Though it provides intel by getting well guarded secrets, the technique inevitably kills the target. The Animal Path (畜生道, Chikushōdō) grants a Rinnegan user the ability of summoning various animals and creatures to aid it in battle. The Preta Path (餓鬼道, Gakidō) grants the user the ability to absorb chakra in any form using the Blocking Technique Absorption Seal. The Naraka Path (地獄道, Jigokudō) grants the user two main abilities: interrogation and restoration, by using the King of Hell. The Outer Path (外道, Gedō) is the seventh path, an ability granted to the wielder of the Rinnegan. With the Outer Path, the user is able to control life and death by reviving the dead. The Outer Path also grants the user the ability to channel chakra into the black rods that originate from their body, which can be used to manifest chakra chains as well as create and control the Six Paths of Pain. There is also CREATION OF ALL THINGS which is a Rinnegan ability. This is the power of the Rinnegan and why it is called Eyes Of God! But Lloyd will get help controling the power, and who better to teach him the first Rinnegan user. you know what, I'm making this a challenge, you want to go for it then go for it! check my channel for the full challenge.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/19/2013
well you've yet to add Naruto and company heading off to encounter orichimaru in an attempt to get sasuke back to the hidden leaf village along with revealing the identity the mysterious man whose after the eternal sword for some reason so how's that for inspiration
Neo-Devil chapter 16 . 6/1/2013
the last chapter was HILARIOUS!
Neo-Devil chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
Naruto paired with Hinata, it works because Hinata has always liked Naruto.
kalakauai chapter 16 . 5/27/2013
There are rumors of ToS getting a remake along with its sequel of some sorts and the Naruto's 3rd Storm game way epic!

Watch some vids from youtube and get inspired!