Reviews for Truth
Rapunzel222 chapter 5 . 11/12/2014
Ooooo! I really like this! Please continue! You're awesome at writing :)
Eleve Osirian chapter 5 . 7/31/2014
Cameron,
Alas I cannot reply to you via PM since you have guest reviewed...anyway, thank you for reviewing - I appreciate it. I apologize for not updating this story in so long. I'm afraid I started too many, and now that life has gotten busy, it's been difficult to update them. I will eventually update it, but I'm sure looking back, it'll need work - it's been over 5 years since I started this; I'd like to think I've grown as a writer. Nevertheless, I'm glad you have enjoyed what I wrote thus far.

Happy Reading

eleve
cameron chapter 5 . 7/31/2014
y did u never finish this
cameron chapter 5 . 7/22/2014
when r u gonna write the next para hurry plz I wanna see wat happened ;]
Cameron chapter 5 . 7/12/2014
Hurry up plz what happens
SmileyApollo1 chapter 5 . 11/4/2012
CONTINUE! Love this story! :) Please! Pretty please?
SmileyApollo1 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
:) Aww, nice! :D
Emaelin chapter 5 . 5/5/2011
Arrrrrgh! Awful, awful place to leave a story. The two main characters are injured, poisoned, and running away from two terrible creatures that we don't know what they are. Update soon, please! Hugs and cookies, ~E
craizypet chapter 5 . 12/9/2010
all right, ill look it up now! geez, i love all your stories! hmm... yes, it is rather catchy and i have to say to say that it suits you!
ass-sassin chapter 5 . 8/22/2010
Awesome story! Please update soon ;)
stillwaiting4more chapter 5 . 5/5/2010
I am interested in what happens next. Unfortunately you haven't updated in a while. A quick outline of the rest would be nice.
stillwaiting4more chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Interested. I look forward to reading more.
Cupcake Fairy chapter 5 . 12/26/2009
You have got to be kidding me. Hopefully, you probably got a review from me for your other story, begging you to continue. It was so good that I went on to read this only to find this isn't finished. I know you haven't updated for ages, and I don't even know if you'll get this, but please consider writing again. I'll be your best friend :)
lalala777 chapter 5 . 11/27/2009
Plz give us the next one!
DontCountMeOut chapter 4 . 7/14/2009
Heehee I'm just as stubern as Maerad! Haha I really like this story and hope you finish it! :D