Reviews for Snow Bound
Nana56 chapter 4 . 11/3/2008
Great fic. I really enjoyed it. I'd feared that Dean would get stuck away from Sam, but you had them together and that's the way it should be. They should be together.

Well done!
calcium77 chapter 4 . 11/3/2008
It's over already? Loved it! Poor Sammy feeling like people would be better off without him! Silly boy. I'd never watch SN with just Dean :-)
sendintheclowns chapter 4 . 11/3/2008
Oh, that was a lovely conclusion. I strongly believe that the only time the brothers will open up to that degree is when faced with sickness and injury. This totally hit the spot.

Thanks for posting!
Colby's girl chapter 3 . 11/3/2008
Great chapter ! Good job!
calcium77 chapter 3 . 11/3/2008
Glad they made it back to the hotel at least before the snow started! Gosh I am not sure who is in worse shape!

Looking forward to more :-)
Iuliana chapter 3 . 11/3/2008
I just found this story and it totally rocks. Thank you so much for the hurt Dean, I can't wait for the next chapter

Dani
Ali James chapter 3 . 11/2/2008
Oh my gosh! I love your story. I love when Sam and Dean have issues in their relationship that they need to work through. I also love hurt Sam and Dean. Your story has everything!

Take it easy

Ali J
sendintheclowns chapter 3 . 11/2/2008
Oh, this doesn't look good. *grins*

So what do you have in store for us next? You've messed Dean up pretty good and Sam, already sick, appears to be hypothermic. I love it!
sunnyjunedays chapter 3 . 11/2/2008
Hi, Just found this fic of yours, i'll be staying now, i love it, you gave both boys some hurt and now you're sending Dean out into the snow, which i have a feeling is not going to end good.

Looking forward to the next chapter. x
Nana56 chapter 3 . 11/1/2008
Oh dear! it's started! Dean's going to get lost in the snowstorm, isn't he? Bummer, but it's going to be an awesome fic! Woohoo!

Great chapter. :D
kokoda2007 chapter 3 . 11/1/2008
Just found this fic and wanted to let you know how much I'm enjoying it. I love that you're hurting both brothers (I hope that doesn't make me sound like an awful person).

How you write the brothers - their actions and conversations are perfect!
supernaturaldh chapter 3 . 11/1/2008
Awesome, can't wait for more.
sendintheclowns chapter 2 . 10/28/2008
'He took all the notes he thought he needed and turned off the computer, turned off the lights, and tried to turn off his thoughts.' There's just something about that line that sticks with me.

And you used the word equanimity! I love that word. And you're touching on all the themes I adore, like Sam self destructing, his destiny and wanting to protect Dean.

You've got me hooked!
calcium77 chapter 2 . 10/28/2008
HI,

I am liking your story! So I am guessing that the weather report will be wrong and it will snow earlier? (judging by the title ;-) )

Thanks!

kat
Nana56 chapter 2 . 10/28/2008
Loved your description of Sam in deep thought. I could really see it with the pen spinning in his fingers.

Those boys always have so much going on in their brains that they don't share. *shakes head* Together, they're so much better. Secrets are no good for the Winchesters! Now, to just get them to realize that. :D

Great chapter!