Reviews for What If?
katzsoa chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I can hear this entire thing in GLaDOS's voice. It's a bit creepy, actually, but I like it.

This is oddly sweet, and not something that I'd thought of ever before. I like!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
So nice. Wel written. Perfect.
Kathryn Shadow chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
That was beautiful... I could hear her voice in my head as I was reading. And yes, that's a good thing.
Mattie chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
That is EPIC. Completely in character, written beautifully, 42 thumbs up! :3
Mattx13 chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
-laughes- Nice! Your stories made my day. Thank you. /
Stolas chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
I am shocked.

I very much enjoy Portal and GLaDOS,being a gamer and somewhat jaded by all the action based American shooters on the market.

This is quite an excellent piece, you kept GLaDOS in perfect character.

You deserve cake.

Real, delicious cake.

That is NOT a lie.
Melancholic Marshmallow chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
What a strange subject matter. Then again, portal iteslf is pretty odd. Cake-loving computers? Absolutely loved this story, really brilliantly written, and the idea is ace. )
yamiishot chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Aw, feel really bad for Glados now D
Exilo chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
This was interesting, gives a new dimension to GLaDOS. Heck, maybe its why she and the Cube were sharing cake at the end of the game. GLaDOS was well in tone, her sinisterness just beneath the surface, and the little bits of lonliness she must have been feeling. All and all, a nice little read.
Landing Failure chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
I like how you put a lot of emotion into a really strange subject, like this.

Nice job.
the42jabberwocky chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
is it just me or does this sound exactly like something that glados would think, scary. Well done.
that1dude chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
dude, that was so wierd, it was awesome! GlaDOS loving the Weighted Companion Cube? what a twist! you don't see that every day.
XrioluluX chapter 1 . 10/27/2008