Reviews for MORNING SUN
Abigail Thalia La Rue chapter 8 . 7/29/2010
that was an awesome chapter, i love all of your writing
Abigail Thalia La Rue chapter 7 . 7/29/2010
i'm reading so please keep writing, i love this story
Abigail Thalia La Rue chapter 6 . 7/29/2010
that was amazing... i have to read more or i shall die of the suspence
Abigail Thalia La Rue chapter 2 . 7/29/2010
you have to keep writing, this story is amazing
I'm Alec's Number 1 chapter 20 . 5/9/2010
Awww I don't think it will be Sam though I wish it was but whoever it is hopefully will be the one!
Alice chapter 20 . 4/30/2010
Plz update:(
animefreakshow chapter 19 . 4/27/2010
This is horrid! I can't believe you killed off Jacob! That's just sick!
animefreakshow chapter 15 . 4/26/2010
Okay, I do like this story and the plot is intriguing, BUT. . I do not like how you portray Renesmee. You've made her into the biggest bitch. She would never treat Jacob in such a poor manner. She loves him almost more than Bella in the book. My vote and opinion is you should have her patch things up with Jacob, and keep it that way! Otherwise, I will lose interest. Everything else is great, just fix that one big problem. Thanks and good luck.
Pandagrl04 chapter 20 . 4/14/2010
omgg this is like the bestest story i have ever read on fanfiction!

please please please update with the next chapter soon!

lol and btw i am a non jacob fan and i was kinda happy when he died lol i dont mean to sound evil but nessie should soo get together with sam! jacob is too mody! hes like a girl on her period lol:)

haha lol oh well peaccee

BellaWannaBe chapter 20 . 4/13/2010
Im really enjoying your story and cant wait to read more!

I think the invite is from Max the guy from school that followed Nessie home and kissed her...

thank you very much and you are very talented!
Jessie Cullen-Potter chapter 19 . 1/23/2010
even though i aint a jacob fan(as u can tell by the name) i dont want jacob dead! i wanted him to stay alive so that he could be pained by seing nessie and sam together!

awsome story!

write a next chapter soon kk!
OCDE chapter 19 . 11/12/2009
wasnt suppose to happen my butt. thats great. dont we all want jacob dead. who doesnt. beside those few jacob lover, dont know what book theyre reading. your story is getting its spicyness back. cant wait to see what rose does. she finaly gets her wish. good chapter. until next time.
Anna O chapter 17 . 4/18/2009
I love this story! And thats a nasty cliffhanger. Write soon!
OCDE chapter 17 . 4/17/2009
this reminds me of two people i love very much...bella and edward. this is what jacob get he gets his heart broken twice, ha. my friends would think that that comment was really mean, but they just dont understand how much i dilike jake. thank you
kattylin chapter 11 . 4/17/2009
-twitch- jake's annoying me... as in annoy-ing me... -.-