Reviews for Drifter
Kamahontas chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
Hey, cool fic! I really liked it. But why it's so short? I really hoped it'll have more chapters, cause it's great.
shelter chapter 2 . 11/15/2008
Finally. A TAE fic that challenges the rather ethnocentric & overly humanistic canon of Akima's Story. This fic is genuinely interesting. And I encourage you to continue it despite the lack of reviews :)

There's a solid context to this story: boys VS. Akima. While I did flinch for a while thinking of Akima as the traditional tomboy in that sense, I think its a good portrayal, & your idea too - so I will not pick at it too much. Maybe a bit of description & background for people like me who don't know nothing about baseball would be helpful. Also the setting, while unclear, is important. Drifter colony, I presume?

There wasn't any need to state that she had grown to love her zero-gravity bike. A more personal description on the feeling of her outflying the boys would have been much better.

Other than that, I hope your next chapter's coming soon :)
TeaBoysGirlfriend chapter 2 . 11/14/2008
This is good. I have always liked Titan A.E and this is quite an interesting take on Akima. Keep going!