Reviews for HE LOOKS SO BROKEN
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Ness.

That's poignant, sweet and soft and sad. Loved it bev xx
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Yea, the tension between the Winchesters is so great that the wrong words could really hurt, probably more than a weapon. Great job! Really sweet.
bhoney chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Neat that you wrote this in such a way that it could apply to either brother.
XxCrash.And.BurnXx chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
AW [

That episode's not far away! ]

We'll know soon enough.

BROANGSTYAYD

.BurnXx
TraSan chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Oh, nicely done. That could actually be either of the boys. Of course, I've chosen the way I think it is. :)
Orange Autumn chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Very sad and sweet. Lots of hugs for the Winchester boys! Good job working the challenge word into your drabbles!
NC Girl chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Touching and heartbreaking at the same time. Really well written! Excellent job.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
OMG HUN

this was freakin amazing! ya caught such an amazing inner brother LOL

x

WOW!

i love it

can be taken either way too, bless

such an amazing bond- which i believe we'll find the answer to soon on the show

:D
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
At first I thought this was Sam's POV about when Dean was in hell, but then reading it again it could well be Dean's POV. The thoughts fit both brothers so well, but I guess that was your intention when you wrote it, leaving the reader to make up their own mind as to whose thoughts it was!
Cookie6 chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Fantastic. I absolutley love it that it fits both our troubled boys. I could easily read it from each boys perspective and it fits perfectly, as I know would have been your clever intention when you crafted these words and analogies so succinctly to reflect each brother's fears and anxieties for the other. I continue to be in awe of your work.
L5472 chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
I'm thinking this is Dean's POV since he does look broken and clueless sometimes, but I guess Sam does too, with Dean being away and dead for so long.

Good job ]
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Wow, you can put so much into so little, amazing. Something that fits both the boys, doesn't it? Great job describing the fears of hurting the other brother and the desire to know what happened and to help. Instead there is only silent watchfulness. Hugs, Vonnie
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Now you got me really intrigued as to whose perspective this drabble was from; kind of fitting for both boys.

Well done!
PADavis chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Liked this very much - love that it could be either brother - or both.

Phoebe