Reviews for Light and Dark
Fang's wife chapter 7 . 7/19/2009
i really like the story :)
SlightlyGayPirate chapter 6 . 5/19/2009
nice story ]

update son!
Silver-Butterflyy chapter 5 . 12/16/2008
I'm sorry for youre friend

Tell her to get well soon.

Briar
Lord Rebecca-sama chapter 5 . 12/15/2008
hey sry bout ur friend and dont u think that they would tell her PARENTS y the hell she has to go into surgury?

hope she gets better soon! _
BlueSkyMornings chapter 5 . 12/15/2008
Aww, I hope she gets better. No rush, just hope she's okay from surgery and such.
reader13lovesbooks chapter 4 . 12/15/2008
sorry about your friend :( hope she gets well soon
A is for Angel chapter 4 . 12/15/2008
i hope she gets better soon

tell her i said get well soon

please

angel
BlueSkyMornings chapter 3 . 11/28/2008
what? what? YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT! you sing awsome that's what.. haha but you know person, you wrote a little and filled more space with lyrics... I think you should work on longer ones haha

I reviewed.
BlueSkyMornings chapter 2 . 11/28/2008
yup... Bella has visions... whichis not at ALL weird... no not at all.. haha but I figured that's how she knew about her...

hahaha so they AL know about Alice, except Alice. Only Alice doesn't know about Alice... and Jasper... wow.. haha wow...
BlueSkyMornings chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
haha if she blanked out I hope she doesn't have Alice's power... that'd be weird.. but then that'd explain all she was doing... with the talking Jasper and Alice are so CUTE!
A is for Angel chapter 3 . 11/8/2008
awesome

cant wait for more
SceneNeko chapter 3 . 11/6/2008
Hey i really like this chapter plus Alice rulez so its like awesome! Hey good job! Please post more when you can ans the whole Hey Brittany thing was funny I love that song!
A is for Angel chapter 2 . 10/30/2008
awesome chapter so far
SceneNeko chapter 2 . 10/30/2008
Oh i feel kinda bad for Alice i would like be freaked out if people were acting like that i mean they seem prettystrange well the way they act at least yup but i still like it mostly because Alice is like da best eva she needs a story to herself move aside Bella but the powers are kinda mixed up you know how Bella can read minds so could you like tell me who has what powers that would help... Thanx!
SceneNeko chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Ooh interesting wait why is Bella acting like Alice and vice versa? I LOVE ALICE! So i must love this story!