Reviews for ISN'T THAT ALWAYS THE WAY?
victoria chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
lol dork
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Ness.

Heehee, what an idjit! bev xx
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Aw, love it when Deanie gets embarrassed! Great work!
Dream Painter chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Oh, you have got me in a FIT of laughter. That is hilarious-so didn't see that coming.

Totally awesome. Nicely done!
XxCrash.And.BurnXx chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Hahhaha, aww.

I've done that before.

XD

Favs.

.BurnXx
TraSan chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
My brain does funny things. Certain words just make it take off on tangents (quotes to movies, poems, shows or SONGS).

So, nitwit?

Yeah, that song from the claymation Rudolph when he's rescuing the toys on Misfit Island.

Um, not sure what the point of that was, but I'm sure I could rationalize one if you gave me enough time.

LOL - I love that Dean, Mr. Mechanic, Mr. Patterns, Mr. Rigged a Homemade EMF Reader - put the batteries in backwards! Bwahahahahahahahaha!
Orange Autumn chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Hahaha, very good job working in the challenge word! This really made me laugh, thanks for sharing!
NC Girl chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
LOVE IT!

Oh, and how many times have I done something like this? Uh... I mean, thank god I've never done anything like this!

I really enjoyed this one. well done!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
hahah LOL hun

omg just like the brothers lOL

haha dean's not a nitwit haha

LOL

omg i loved it girl

really well written x
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
LOL! Guess everyone has done that with an appliance that has batteries, putting them in upside down! Trust Sam to ask the question though and Dean to say he has, only to find out that he hadn't done so properly!
Cookie6 chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
What a perfect compliment to your first "broken" drabble. This light hearted glimpse of boys is just what we need at the moment. Not to mention how cute your little scenario is. I can just see the silly looks on their faces and hear Sam's giggle as this unfolded.
L5472 chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
LMAO Dean. *starts laughing wildly* I just had a fit LOL.

*hugs silly Dean*
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Thanks, I needed this giggle. Dean putting in the batteries backwards and not knowing it, priceless. Even more priceless was that he confessed and didn't just make up a loose wire or something. Loved the ducked head especially. Hugs, Vonnie
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Hehe, very nice predicament, solved in a way Sam won't let Dean live down for quite a while yet. Such a basic mistake is entirely possible when you're in a rush, although I feel that it would be rather unlikely for Dean.

Still a nice idea.
PADavis chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Yay for tools in drabbles. Nice touch with the batteries in backwards.

Phoebe