Reviews for Bonding More Than Broken Bones
PVersusNP chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
*You're, *wanna (no apostrophe afterwards), *eyes, *Chevrolet, *broken.

I hate spelling and grammar mistakes with a passion, I'm just annoying that way. I wouldn't really have as much of a problem with it if this was a long story, but in that amount of words the mistakes just impeded understanding and detracted from the story. Try to brush up on your use of punctuation and all that stuff too.

Sorry for moaning, and you've probably sorted this out as you wrote this 2 years ago. It's a good plot, but I'm just trying to be honest. :/
skag trendy chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Haven't seen any S4. I'm gonna have to wait for January! It's difficult trying to download anything out here.

But this is so...yeah like it mate!

Kind regards,

ST.x.
CHAILYN chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
aw well, this here just broke my heart but i needed a good cry! sammy and dean...i swear everytime...you-i dont know how you do it fee, you're awesome. you get both sam and dean so perfect!

::cleans out another box of kleenexx::
PADavis chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Interesting take on this - hope you'll consider changing the last line to "And a broken heart". Sigh.

I also hope you'll consider trying one of these with just 100 words. That's a huge part of the fun (for me at least).

Phoebe
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
That was seriously heart-wrenching. Poor Sammy! And very well written. I really liked the style of the drabble.

It always makes me sad when Dean is being mean or derogative to his little brother. I understand that he's doing it because he's worried and scared; I get it, I do, but it clearly breaks Sammy's heart when Dean treats him like this. *gives Sam a fierce hug to make it better*
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Short and very sad. I liked it. Would you consider expanding this one a little? I really would like to hear a little bit more about broken and hurt Sammy. I would be really nice to you, if you would do it. Hugs Vonnie
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
So sad that Dean would have to check to trust Sam. What's the Supernatural world coming to.
FigureInTheAshtray chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Boys, boys, boys. Why must you always squabble over the little things? Sam is turning evil, Sam isn't turning evil... psh, like that's end of the world stuff? Oh wait a second...

Great job with the drabbling :)
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
m... i like limp sam! He seems so broken. Heart broken and injured. I am sure Dean can fix this :)
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
GHow heartbreaking for Sammy that Dean doesn't trust him anymore.
Mad Server chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Ouch... I'm not sure what the larger situation is (does this tie into an ep?) but the sense of Dean's having wrongly failed to trust Sam, and how much this has hurt them both, is strong.
Meg chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
looks promising, update soon!
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 10/26/2008