Reviews for Look at you! You're Frozen
Kangarooney chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
I must admit, when I first read the books I thought that there was going to be some Candy/Carrion pairing. Unfortunately I was wrong, which is exactly why I like reading fanfics like this :). So keep writing this, it's pretty good.

And whoa! Why did Candy go from cringing away from Carrion, to liking him? She has mood swings, violent mood swings.

Still WRITE ON!

Cheers!
c3lph t1tl3d chapter 2 . 4/22/2010
aw that is just too cute! I love candy/carrion pairings! I hope to read more soon. Keep up the good work!
Girl Of Games chapter 2 . 10/5/2009
O i love this story the end was soo funny
Girl Of Games chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
I LOVE IT I'm a huge fan of the carrion and Candy pairing i love it you should continue
Argentine717 chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
I don't think I was supposed to find this story humorous...but I laughed. A lot.

First step: I would recommend reading your dialogue aloud. Maybe get two volunteers to read it for you so you can hear how it sounds, then make it more natural.

- Argentine
blackcat711 chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
ok im going to be blunt. i really, trully, sincerily thought i was going to throw up. im really really sorry! please dont be angry! i just cant stomach the thought of CHRISTOPHER CARRION, MY FREAKING IDOL, showing any type of concern or GOD FORBID, panic! please im not trying to be mean i just dont think it works out. maybe if you made him a little more stoic, more like he is in the BOOK, more people would read it... but in all seriousness im really NOT trying to be mean!
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 2 . 10/28/2008
whoa she changed that fast for him intresting

maria
Lemo chapter 2 . 10/28/2008
. I must admit I'm a secret fan of this pairing haha. Carrion's very sweet in his own way, give him a chance, Candy!