Reviews for Look at you! You're Frozen
Kangarooney chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
I must admit, when I first read the books I thought that there was going to be some Candy/Carrion pairing. Unfortunately I was wrong, which is exactly why I like reading fanfics like this :). So keep writing this, it's pretty good.

And whoa! Why did Candy go from cringing away from Carrion, to liking him? She has mood swings, violent mood swings.

c3lph t1tl3d chapter 2 . 4/22/2010
aw that is just too cute! I love candy/carrion pairings! I hope to read more soon. Keep up the good work!
Girl Of Games chapter 2 . 10/5/2009
O i love this story the end was soo funny
Girl Of Games chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
I LOVE IT I'm a huge fan of the carrion and Candy pairing i love it you should continue
Argentine717 chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
I don't think I was supposed to find this story humorous...but I laughed. A lot.

First step: I would recommend reading your dialogue aloud. Maybe get two volunteers to read it for you so you can hear how it sounds, then make it more natural.

- Argentine
blackcat711 chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
ok im going to be blunt. i really, trully, sincerily thought i was going to throw up. im really really sorry! please dont be angry! i just cant stomach the thought of CHRISTOPHER CARRION, MY FREAKING IDOL, showing any type of concern or GOD FORBID, panic! please im not trying to be mean i just dont think it works out. maybe if you made him a little more stoic, more like he is in the BOOK, more people would read it... but in all seriousness im really NOT trying to be mean!
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 2 . 10/28/2008
whoa she changed that fast for him intresting

Lemo chapter 2 . 10/28/2008
. I must admit I'm a secret fan of this pairing haha. Carrion's very sweet in his own way, give him a chance, Candy!