Reviews for Some Things are Just too Ridiculous
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 5 . 12/13/2014
This is pretty interesting:)
LOLWHOA chapter 4 . 1/11/2011
The funniest Ranma 1/2 story I've read in a LONG time, keep it up!
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 1/11/2011
Neato
Shadowalker666 chapter 3 . 1/6/2011
This might be titled 'Some Things are Just too Ridiculous' but it is still quite a good and funny story.

The change in characterisation is interesting and I can't wait to see what other changes there are and if you are going to bring in Shampoo, Ryoga and the rest of the crew and how you will change them

Please keep this story going and update soon please
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
Likely good two chapters.
Diren chapter 2 . 11/29/2008
I am a wretch these boys.

I think that Akane better treatment as nonfish from curse.

Or attempt treatment will do the boy Akane. But Ranma will in turn try to be a girl for Akane.

Will much problems on the part of brides and father, as well as possible and mother to be included.

Here is fun will:)
Howard Russell chapter 2 . 11/27/2008
I'm surprised no one has come up with the idea to have Ranma let Akane beat him up in girl-form to see if that turns his girl-form into a guy. I mean, I can see it not being a great idea and someone talking them out of trying, but no one has even suggested it.

I can just see them: "C'mon! Let me hit you!" "I'm trying!" *involuntary dodge* "Dammit!"
ranma girl 14 chapter 2 . 11/26/2008
Exellent chapter, can't wait to see the fights that are soon to come.

plz plz plz update fast! ~
Chi Vayne chapter 2 . 11/26/2008
So, does Ranma have to defeat Akane every time, or does his curse 'protect' him fro turning permanently into a girl?

And did I get this right, Kasumi is running interference on the Ranma/Akane engagement by insisting she marry first, giving Ranma and Akane more time to get comfortable with the engagement?
Deepdream chapter 2 . 11/26/2008
I can't help it - I like your story.

First of all, the idea's new, at least to me.

To get Akane to curse every male in Furinkan and hence turn them into girls (including Kuno) presents an altered battlefield for Ranma.

Now Mr. Macho has to fight against girls in order to prove himself the strongest. Let's see how this plays out.

Furthermore, I like it that you've got a different view about Kuno. In your story, he's not a complete idiot (well, basically he's not even a 'he') and shows some character development.

I'm really looking forward to a stand-off between Kuno and Ranma.

Looking forward to the next chapter,

Deepdream.
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 11/26/2008
Interesting here, and will be looking forward to what happens next time with Ranma and Kasumi, as well as what other wackiness is ongoing for the families.
Innortal chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Some funny stuff! Well done.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Holy moly that's excellent
ranma-saotome-cursed-fighter chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
amusing i have says this a first i never read a ranma fan fic with an idea like that. It might be amusing to continue reading.
Nachoman1 chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Quite nice, really. Would be cool if you continue it, although it might also work as a one-shot.