Reviews for Green Chair Flashes
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Liked it.
Course Jester chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Ah, warm fluffy goodness at the end. Gotta love it.

It's fun to write about Sarah, isn't it? There's just so much going on in that head of hers...

Thanks for the post!
Axistech chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Nice little story on Sarah's thoughts in that last moment. Are you going to continue his story at all? Thank you for writing it either way :)
jessclifton chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
That was great, though it could have been a bit longer. I wish more authors would explore that final scene from 2x04. I always enjoy reading your fics. Can't wait to read the next one :)
tshdow chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Nice chapter Natty. I don't think that Sarah hates her father though. I also am pretty sure that she finished high school. Keep them coming. )
brickroad16 chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Natty, you're back! And what an excellent return!

I wasn't picking up that much daddy-hate from Sarah during the episode, but I like how you turned it around at the end. Also lovin' the all-around Chuck-Sarah cuteness. Way to go! :)
Shrimpy Kay chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
I'm going to review the entire page, 'mini me' style

'Thanks to Kayla for the beta. ' was an amazing sentence, except you should've asked me to beta that part as well, since 'I still get Chuck and always will. ' is a false statement. And Chuck wouldn't go for someone who, if they had two Chucks, wouldn't give their friend the spare. I would give you the spare.

But that aside, you know I loved it. This is how the show should've gone (although it'd kind of ruin 2.06...)

'Seeing my walls go down like a red velvet curtain'

OH MY GOSH! I LOVED THAT PART!

'I guess that not only do I blame my father for the current situation, but I thank him. After all, if it weren't for him, I may have never met Chuck.'

OH MY GOSH! IT JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER!

(hey, I said 'mini me')

Charah goodnessNatty writinghappy kayla. Good job

I've failed in my attempt to reach the 80 limit.

P.S. Just a reminder, in case you didnt understand the first 10 times, 'I still get Chuck and always will' is not true. Lying is not good. Unless there's two and I get one.
BillAtWork chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Very nice. I like the flash forward.