Reviews for The Sorting of Regulus A Black
kitkatritrat chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Very nice, keep up the good work. :) -Kit Kat
DarkGarnetRose chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Since you have reviewed on my story twice I decided to have a look at a few of your stories to thank you :) Your writing is great! This one-shot is really good and describes Regulus's personality well, and how his family background has influenced his whole way of thinking. Keep up the good writing!
chibinovachan chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Good characterization of Reg here. I think that he would definitely have some conflict, even at this age, but it would be a lot more subconscious than Sirius' A few bits were a bit difficult to follow because you were kind of rambling without stopping. That might have been intentional as you are trying to portray someone's thought processes but just a few simple changes in words or punctuation might make the whole thing a bit easier to read.

Nice quick read, that describes the chose scene well. Good work!
OneWithTheNargles chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Good job. I have a little bit (well... maybe a more than a little bit) of a crush on the character so I searched his name and found a lot of rubbish. But hidden in that rubbish was... Dun dun duuuun- this! Awesomeness hidden amongst fanfics I used to think were ok until I read this! You taught me the real meaning of brilliance and I am ever grateful

•%0&! $% &$! (Toriana Starshine) or %0&! (Tori) for short•
Loony-1995 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
It's nice to a Regulus fic, I half like the guy.

I like how you made the hat try and put him in other houses first.

Lovely :)
youcanreachthestars chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
This was quite well-written. An interesting point of view from Regulus. I particularly liked how adamant Regulus was about his loyalty to his family name and to his parents. Well done!

~youcanreachthestars
Bittersweet x chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Poor Regulus :(. There were a couple spelling mistakes (I think you meant 'tainted' not 'taited') but overall, a good read.
secretaryofsillywalks chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
I really enjoyed reading this, I think you captured Regulus' mentality perfectly.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Highly interesting.
FangDust99 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
wow, this is pretty good. you need "quotation" but other that that this is a really great story!
RemmyBlack chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
this is reallygood D
SparksMightFly chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
good but you need quotes around dialogue
Jaideum chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
This was really great!
catleopardclaw chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
This is a really good story. You should make it into a story with the sortings of all of the different Blacks.
DreamingRiver chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
I thought your fic was really cool. Its not often you see one frome regulas's point of view. I like how you showed his relationship with sirius and how at the same time he wants to please his parents.