Reviews for Unheard of
Skelly-chan chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
LOL this is amazing :) My favorite part was this: "She looked at the pink headed girl who was trying to fit her head into Grimmjow's hollow hole. He raised an eyebrow. This kid was brave. No one at Hueco Mundo besides espada and their lords would get within fifty feet of him, much less do...whatever she was doing." I laughed really hard at that part. Picturing it was awesome XD Great work :)
RhavenL chapter 10 . 10/24/2011
Please sir, can I have some more? I want an update pretty please. I like how the story's going so far. Can't hardly wait for what's gonna happen next.
izzy bikoukishi chapter 10 . 10/1/2010
you have to have to update
xoxInnerHollowxox chapter 10 . 9/23/2010
OMG! The last chapter was amazing!

Great job, I hope you update soon :D
shadowX101 chapter 10 . 9/7/2010
lolz...well grimm...i think its a little bit to late...he already is your weakness...XD lmao! ) i cant wait for the next chapter! pls hurry!
kira1525 chapter 10 . 8/17/2010
Great Job! I Hope You Update Soon. :)
banifi chapter 10 . 8/8/2010
*pumps fist in air with a victory yell* HELL YA! That was freaking awesome! Sexy Grimmjoy and cute Ichigo! Perrrrrfeect *chuckles* I loved it, nice work! You really got the personalities figured out, thought you made Ichigo a little to much of an a*s in my opinion, Ichigo is a lil more the forgiving type, work on that kay, anyways you just HAD to have him expelled *sighs* I wanted more Grimmy x Ichi action in school grounds *pouts* And Grimm's weak? Ugh! Two words that should EVER be put togheter *shakes head in disbelief* At least make the students behave when he goes back to school, him crushing the son a b*tch's jaw should be enough for that or I'll kill them myself for being annyoing nosy f*cking brats *growls* also make Ichigo kinda pet Grimmjow like a cat again, I wanna see Grimmjow kinda shocked for feeling good and maybe catching himself purring? *giggles* I'll be waiting for the next chapter anxiously, till then, byebyeeee! *waves while grinning widelly*
eatteresa chapter 10 . 7/22/2010
Oh Grimmjow's so mean D: But yay for mansex!
eatteresa chapter 9 . 7/22/2010
I love how you write Grimmjow, he's so great.
eatteresa chapter 4 . 7/22/2010
LOL Yachiru3333 This is such a funny story.
eatteresa chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
LOL he's part cat. I died reading that.
your secret addiction chapter 10 . 7/19/2010
The story has the perfictly pace it is going just fast enofe so there relationship can develap but thar can be fun lol

love the story can't whate for more update soon please lol

ps I suck at spelling so idk lol
PrimeFan chapter 10 . 7/16/2010
Grimmjow's in DeNial...XDDDD
xxSnowxxAngelxx chapter 10 . 7/5/2010
HOT! And an awe moment at the end there! XD
Nikotehfox chapter 10 . 7/4/2010
Hah, Grimm would never be able to resist Ichi. ;) There is definitely some more lovin' in their future~! More please!