Reviews for The Maxims of the Rich
Malfoy's Kitten chapter 7 . 8/12/2009
I really enjoyed this! Your writing style is far superior to that of many of the other authors' in this fandom.

Hope to see more soon!
RandomDream chapter 7 . 3/6/2009
Great job at making these stories funny :) Keep it up.

Thanks.
Shards-of-Wishbone chapter 7 . 2/11/2009
This is probably my second favorite chapter hands down. I've always wondered why Kyouya didn't wear contacts, but I assumed the primary reason to be that he wouldn't look "the same" without his glasses. You've just proved my little theory. :D

Loved it, loved it, loved it! Everything was just spot-on. Oh, and do feel free to keep picking on our dear Shadow King. It pleases me. Haha!

~Wishbone
InTheShadowOfSignificance chapter 7 . 2/11/2009
Very cute idea, I loved a lot of your wording, just to throw in a random example, mahogany eyes for Haruhi, perfect color to describe them. I loved the part about Tamaki "dancing" about the room, this whole thing was so in character. Nekozawa-senpai being proud, that's a sight to see :) lol

However, when you said: Kyouya spoke up for the first time, unconsciously pushing his glasses up with an idle finger

I think the word you were looking for was subconsciously :)
InTheShadowOfSignificance chapter 6 . 1/26/2009
This was such a cute chapter, I've been waiting for this scenerio to show up in the Ouran Fandom (that or her having to use the restroom while at school-it'd be awfully awkward to walk in to the ladies room as a "guy") Anyway, please keep writing, I really enjoy this story and can't wait for your next installment.
Felix Falora chapter 4 . 1/22/2009
Funny.
Shards-of-Wishbone chapter 6 . 1/22/2009
Ah! I love The Addams Family! Major kudos to that wonderfully creative idea. D However...

O.M.G!

I would have DIED if I were in poor Haruhi's position. That, BY FAR, is one of my greatest fears when it comes to being part of the female race. It's a good thing Honey came to the rescue. Man! _ Talk about crazy stuff.

Loved the chapter and can't wait for more!

~Wishbone
Shards-of-Wishbone chapter 5 . 12/12/2008
You, my friend, have successfully managed to make me love Ouran even more. :) I enjoyed each chapter very much! You have an /excellent/ voice for Tamaki and Kyouya as well(which isn't an easy thing to say the least).

I think my favorite chapter was the third one, because I have a thing for sniffly/allergic/sick anime boys. Always have, always will. X3

In any case, I really hope you add more soon! I'm eagerly looking forward to reading anything else you might have to offer the OHSHC community.
InTheShadowOfSignificance chapter 5 . 11/14/2008
Very nice insight into Renge's actual character, you've gotta know there's more to her than just filler moments/episodes and rabid fangirlish rants. As always I appreciate your work please add more soon.
breadbutterpudding chapter 5 . 11/13/2008
Aw, how sweet, I find Renge pretty exotic at the anime, there's always HAS to be someone like in a good manga.

Go Renge, you rule, though you obsession with that dating sim that looked a lot like Kyouya kind of freaked me out for a bit.
InTheShadowOfSignificance chapter 4 . 11/9/2008
Cute. I wasn't expecting that sort of ending but I liked it just the same. The way it took Tamaki forever to decide seemed so like him.

Yay for the Host Club meeting Starbucks!
serendipitous-15 chapter 4 . 11/9/2008
Haha, oh Tamaki, you and your shenanigans are hilarious.
Juricon chapter 3 . 11/7/2008
LOVE IT :D

I'll be dissapointed when you get to lesson 10.

And... pls don't pick on Kyouya-san! D:
InTheShadowOfSignificance chapter 3 . 11/5/2008
Wow that was very entertaining and once again, the end made the chapter. I really liked the in character factor as with the other two chapters and Tamaki refering to Kyoya as Okaasan seemed very natural and had been smirking. I am curious as to what happened to the twins did Okaasan administer a spanking? O_O
InTheShadowOfSignificance chapter 2 . 11/5/2008
Your concepts are very original and thought provoking, I love that you go where no authors have been before and can pull it off flawlessly. I like the characterization of everyone, it seems spot on and this chapter was very satisfying in the end as well. Kyoya's statement seemed to have been obviously lingering between the lines before you even came to it but I was both surprised and excited to see you actually typed something to that effect. Very effective.