Reviews for Aes Sedai Park
Traitors Daughter chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
That is completely and utterly barking.

And I love it.

Well done

Hayley.
Kyalia chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
Lol
Stormer chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
Heehee, I've only read the first half of this - gotta run now - but I love it. It's hilarious. I love the talk of "Forsaken pen" and "Damane pen". I also really liked the "Black Ajah Kennel". But anyway, will be back later to comment more (assuming I can work it so I can leave another review - sometimes I can, sometimes won't lemme :)
Janus The Warrior chapter 1 . 5/22/2002
You've got some pretty sweet stories! Make some of your own and keep on writing!
Lycanthropic chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
That was -great-. And hysterical, too. :D
Avi al'Thor chapter 1 . 2/12/2002
You have way too much time on your hands. :) It's very good, though. Next week I should have the one of Min and Rand done. Where do you get all your ideas?
Jezzball chapter 1 . 1/17/2002
FONG! That was freaking awesome! KA idea too, is there going to be a sequel?
detlev409 chapter 1 . 12/26/2001
NAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

teehee

funny

I like it
Kartos chapter 1 . 12/10/2001
HAHAHAHAH.. oh man.. that was great. some parts were a little..bleh, but overal i loved it :D the parts with the "cause the author says so" was a bit annoying but eh!

"“Of course not, child!” Chided Moiraine. “I mean, it’s not like I come back from the dead or anything!”" hahhaa...
Depraved Sociopath chapter 1 . 12/6/2001
That is so incredibly horrible, I can't help myself from loving it. The absolute WRONGNESS of this entire fic makes it hilariously funny. Huzzah to you. _
Silver Sister chapter 1 . 12/1/2001
Wonderfully done! *Claps* And hilariously funny . . . you've done a great job! Now . . . Why isn't anyone else reviewing? _;; This definately deserves more than two reviews . . . anyway, keep writing!
Shinra29 chapter 1 . 11/24/2001
Very very funny! I just watched Jurassic Park (I don't know why) the other night and this fits very well, without all the needless death of course (which in this fic, isn't a bad thing). Great work! A very enjoyable read!