Reviews for A Faceless Man
Tauna Petit-Strawn chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
sorry but you lost me. What was Joe supposed to have done? Did he actually die by hanging or was he saved in the nick of time? etc...sorry, but I dont' get it.
BlazingStar999 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
I'm too lazy to log in right now.

This story isn't entirely bad, but it isn't that good, either. What was the overall purpose? Did the man want to kill someone, or did he want to die? This leaves so many vital questions unanswered. Why is Joe condemned to the noose? What's this about the sister being killed? Who shot the Faceless Man? Again, what's the overall purpose?

The sister was thrown in too suddenly, and she was taken out too suddenly. You need to focus more detail into that.

The ending has no relation whatsoever to the rest of the story. It has good readers who aren't easily brought tears thinking, 'What the heck? When did THAT come in?'

But it had its good points, too. You have perfect grammar, which is rare. Also, the details before the last paragraph were wonderful.

If you just give this story a lot of revision, it'll be great. It already has the potential.
flamesmaster chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
You don't know how to write and this fic insults Bonanza.

Could you please delete this?
avatarjk137 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Not bad. It's quite poetic. I'm not familiar with the canon's events, but I thought the writing was excellent.
jxr1 chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
I don't get it - what happened?
CerberAsta chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Fantastic stuff. A good introspective into something completely random and off the wall, but hey, it's great like that, am I right? XD

A rather dark introspect, but very cool and very well done.