Reviews for Of Demons and Goblin Kings
Shiori Kudo chapter 2 . 3/8
Ok, I'm confused. Demons are dark creatures, but the princess's maid is a fox demon. Is thre something I'm missing?
Aleta Wolff chapter 12 . 1/31/2014
Muito bom! Quando será o próximo post?
xyz chapter 12 . 12/15/2013
such a sweet story
I really like it. pity it is not cont.
Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/18/2013
why'd you stop?! Don't Stahp!
Maevainwen Adaniel chapter 12 . 10/5/2011
You HAVE to update this soon...I nearly cried when I saw there was no next chapter :/ This is one of the most adorable fics I've ever read I don't want it to ever end... Please update soon *puppy eyes*

Love Mae
Midnight Dancing Wolf chapter 11 . 9/17/2011
What's taking you so long on your stories? i miss them!
mpenguin15 chapter 12 . 9/9/2011
i love your story so much! so much that this is actually my second time reading it! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE POST THE NEXT CHAPTER! i can't wait for it!

-Penguin
Rocky181 chapter 12 . 9/1/2011
Omg awesome story I love it! I think it's one of the best ones out there! Please update soon
Blood of the Wolf chapter 12 . 8/23/2011
I am anxiously awaiting the next chapter...
LadyBowie1947 chapter 5 . 7/25/2011
OH MY GODS! I kept laughing so hard when reading the part where Sarah and Jareth are have the "are/are not war" and Bella keeps taking Jareth's side!

It's a little odd to have Jareth not be the center of the story. I mean, this mainly focuses on Sarah and Jareth appears only around her except one small part where you saw his view... And to have him as a demon - essentially an EVIL creature - when he's usually not! And how he isn't the Goblin King... It's all so very different...
Midnight Dancing Wolf chapter 12 . 6/1/2011
like OMG! you're story is like perfet! *bows at feet* you are turly a master!
NarutoCrazy001 chapter 12 . 5/15/2011
Oh I am LOVING this story! I can't wait for the next update! Also congrats on graduating college! _
Nikki B chapter 12 . 5/1/2011
Wow is all I can say! I just recently discovered the movie Labyrinth and its fanfiction. I read your entire story in one sitting. I can honestly say I like it just as much as the movie! I can hardly wait to see how this story progresses!
writertron chapter 12 . 4/28/2011
brilliant as always. can;t wait for the next chapter!
SleepyHeather chapter 12 . 4/27/2011
Will jareth and sarah be having some more romance soon? I have also noticied that kit and sarah like to pillow fight... a lot.