Reviews for Of Demons and Goblin Kings
Die.Autor.Des.Marchen chapter 12 . 10/3/2015
Ok, I realize you haven't written in almost 5 years, but... Yeah, this story is .ING. You HAVE to continue. Like, I will continually nag you until you do. I'll pay a review every friggin other day if that's what it takes to get the cogs churning again. Just amazing. Jareth's personality and Sarah and the plotline and how far you've gotten and how well written it is (I'm a linguistics major- I.e. Anything and everything to do with words and grammar- so I am easily depressed by the quality of work I find on this website, as expected add it is)... You really need to keep writing. Please? For me?
Shiori Kudo chapter 2 . 3/8/2015
Ok, I'm confused. Demons are dark creatures, but the princess's maid is a fox demon. Is thre something I'm missing?
Aleta Wolff chapter 12 . 1/31/2014
Muito bom! Quando será o próximo post?
xyz chapter 12 . 12/15/2013
such a sweet story
I really like it. pity it is not cont.
Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/18/2013
why'd you stop?! Don't Stahp!
Maevainwen Adaniel chapter 12 . 10/5/2011
You HAVE to update this soon...I nearly cried when I saw there was no next chapter :/ This is one of the most adorable fics I've ever read I don't want it to ever end... Please update soon *puppy eyes*

Love Mae
Midnight Dancing Wolf chapter 11 . 9/17/2011
What's taking you so long on your stories? i miss them!
mpenguin15 chapter 12 . 9/9/2011
i love your story so much! so much that this is actually my second time reading it! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE POST THE NEXT CHAPTER! i can't wait for it!

-Penguin
Rocky181 chapter 12 . 9/1/2011
Omg awesome story I love it! I think it's one of the best ones out there! Please update soon
Blood of the Wolf chapter 12 . 8/23/2011
I am anxiously awaiting the next chapter...
Samantha Novak chapter 5 . 7/25/2011
OH MY GODS! I kept laughing so hard when reading the part where Sarah and Jareth are have the "are/are not war" and Bella keeps taking Jareth's side!

It's a little odd to have Jareth not be the center of the story. I mean, this mainly focuses on Sarah and Jareth appears only around her except one small part where you saw his view... And to have him as a demon - essentially an EVIL creature - when he's usually not! And how he isn't the Goblin King... It's all so very different...
Midnight Dancing Wolf chapter 12 . 6/1/2011
like OMG! you're story is like perfet! *bows at feet* you are turly a master!
NarutoCrazy001 chapter 12 . 5/15/2011
Oh I am LOVING this story! I can't wait for the next update! Also congrats on graduating college! _
Nikki B chapter 12 . 5/1/2011
Wow is all I can say! I just recently discovered the movie Labyrinth and its fanfiction. I read your entire story in one sitting. I can honestly say I like it just as much as the movie! I can hardly wait to see how this story progresses!
writertron chapter 12 . 4/28/2011
brilliant as always. can;t wait for the next chapter!