Reviews for Of Demons and Goblin Kings
Diosa Luna chapter 12 . 5/21/2016
Es hermoso!

No habló inglés. Lo siento. Uso el traductor.

Escribes maravilloso, la traducción es fantástica.

Gracias por la historia. Es original y hermosa.

Por favor, continua escribiendo.

Ha pasado mucho tiempo, pero tu dic es hermoso. Por favor, termina la historia.
DaniesDesigns chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
These stories and the author are simply fantastic. The unfinished stories however taunt me so much.
DaniesDesigns chapter 3 . 3/16/2016
Simply fantastic. A must read
Definitely-Beautiful chapter 12 . 10/3/2015
Ok, I realize you haven't written in almost 5 years, but... Yeah, this story is .ING. You HAVE to continue. Like, I will continually nag you until you do. I'll pay a review every friggin other day if that's what it takes to get the cogs churning again. Just amazing. Jareth's personality and Sarah and the plotline and how far you've gotten and how well written it is (I'm a linguistics major- I.e. Anything and everything to do with words and grammar- so I am easily depressed by the quality of work I find on this website, as expected add it is)... You really need to keep writing. Please? For me?
Shiori Kudo chapter 2 . 3/8/2015
Ok, I'm confused. Demons are dark creatures, but the princess's maid is a fox demon. Is thre something I'm missing?
Aleta Wolff chapter 12 . 1/31/2014
Muito bom! Quando será o próximo post?
xyz chapter 12 . 12/15/2013
such a sweet story
I really like it. pity it is not cont.
Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/18/2013
why'd you stop?! Don't Stahp!
Maevainwen Adaniel chapter 12 . 10/5/2011
You HAVE to update this soon...I nearly cried when I saw there was no next chapter :/ This is one of the most adorable fics I've ever read I don't want it to ever end... Please update soon *puppy eyes*

Love Mae
Midnight Dancing Wolf chapter 11 . 9/17/2011
What's taking you so long on your stories? i miss them!
mpenguin15 chapter 12 . 9/9/2011
i love your story so much! so much that this is actually my second time reading it! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE POST THE NEXT CHAPTER! i can't wait for it!

-Penguin
Rocky181 chapter 12 . 9/1/2011
Omg awesome story I love it! I think it's one of the best ones out there! Please update soon
Blood of the Wolf chapter 12 . 8/23/2011
I am anxiously awaiting the next chapter...
Samantha Novak chapter 5 . 7/25/2011
OH MY GODS! I kept laughing so hard when reading the part where Sarah and Jareth are have the "are/are not war" and Bella keeps taking Jareth's side!

It's a little odd to have Jareth not be the center of the story. I mean, this mainly focuses on Sarah and Jareth appears only around her except one small part where you saw his view... And to have him as a demon - essentially an EVIL creature - when he's usually not! And how he isn't the Goblin King... It's all so very different...
Midnight Dancing Wolf chapter 12 . 6/1/2011
like OMG! you're story is like perfet! *bows at feet* you are turly a master!