Reviews for Finding the Future
Psych0Geek chapter 62 . 3/19
God! All the death and divorce in this story drove *me* to drink, and I'm just reading about their lives, nor living through it. It is no wonder all the adults have lost it to some extent or the other.

Really like the story, both Lessons Learned and this one. Rose is my favorite character, I think. Loved the way she grew through the years. Lily is one of the most annoying characters I've ever had the displeasure to read about though, and while she does earn some measure of redemption, I still don't like her much. The best part imo was the portrayal of grief in the story. Character death rarely bothers me, but the reactions to Ron's death here... a tear jerker if I've ever read one. I thought your characterization of the adults in Lessons was rather thin, but you redeemed yourself magnificently in this story (I thought the weak point of this one was the whole Hugo pregnancy plotline, and the Hogwarts stuff in general. Couldn't care about them at all). I just wish you gave Ginny some closure with her kids. It really looked like she needed it.

I'm not sure whether you'll read this comment after so many years, but if you do, I just wanted to say that I loved it. I see that you've got a prequel as well, but I am wary of reading about a story whose general plotline I already know, and which ends in misery for both couples. Maybe I will later, but first I desperately need to read some fluffy story to make up for this!
Psych0Geek chapter 15 . 3/18
Hugo is very, very stupid.
HappyTerrier chapter 59 . 1/26
I absolutely love Hermione in this chapter, Al really needed to hear that!
HappyTerrier chapter 40 . 1/25
Wow, Al got the worst. I really dislike how he blames himself for Ron's death when really it was the person who killed her and how Harry didn't bother to comfort him at all because of it.
morishka91 chapter 62 . 8/26/2016
Dear Author! You created such an amazing story and characters! Im quite speechles. Ive never concider next generation to be more, than few pages in Epilogue. For me the Harry Potters story ended with Voldemorts Death and ive never read smth more about their kids and so on.
Im totally fell in love with your view on characters and their development. Your Romione is one of the best ive read. So much love there. You feel it through the pages and lives of each kid. I cried so hard at the moments of Hermiones grief at her bedroom and untouched Rons pillow... at the cemetery with the original ring...how great and deeply written. This is the second HP fanfic where i really really cried. I dont cry reading books. So ..Author thank you!..
And kids! They were also so alive and real! I liked truly everyone. But maybe Rose is the one i liked the least. Its difficult to say but at some point in her relationship with Scorpius and friends i started to feel colder and more careless about her. And Scoripus is too perfect to be true. Great character. Sometimes i was asking myself how come Rose deserved such a blove from such an amazing man. But this is life. And i am deeply greatful to Author for sharing this story with us!
xxTheMadHatterCharmedxx chapter 63 . 7/30/2016
Like Landon could find the Resurrection stone in the forest
xxTheMadHatterCharmedxx chapter 62 . 7/30/2016
Is there anyway u could do a sequel?
moondustandroses chapter 62 . 7/17/2016
God, I am totally speechless. This is officially the best next gen fic I have ever read. Every relationship was so detailed and well done, and each character was so flawed and yet so human. The character development was astounding and done in such an effortless way. Hugo and Lily were by far my favorite characters, because I felt like they were so real to me. Honestly, Lily was a total badass and Hugo was such a good guy who didn't know what to do. I deeply admire your guts in killing off Rom because I know that was a risky move, but it was what the story needed. I also liked how Harry and Ginny got the divorce- nothing seemed cliche or cheesy, and everything ending astoundingly real. Landon was a great character as well, and I quite enjoyed the epilogue, seeing him grow up. I actually cried extremely hard when Harry brought Hermionie the wedding ring Ron had originally given her. I'm a diehard Romionie fan and you portrayed them perfectly. While I have a never ending list of praises, you should also know that your characters individual voices are very distinct, and even without the chapter titles, I would be able to know who's POV we were in. It was also interesting how everyone viewed themselves differently than their other family members. The family dynamic was very well done, and I like that you didn't focus on pure romantic relationships. Harry's relationship with his children, along with Ginny's, was something I haven't seen before. I truly enjoyed each bit of this story (although I got quite fed up with James at many points throughout, which is a good sign because you've truly got me invested in these characters.) I'm going to read all your other works now! Thank you for being such a talented writer!
kate chapter 35 . 5/18/2016
AHHHH im crying so fricking hard
nellysh chapter 49 . 9/17/2015
so sad
xavs5 chapter 62 . 8/6/2015
Epilogues are not supposed to be super interesting! That was really great in a feel good sort of way.
xavs5 chapter 57 . 8/6/2015
YEESSSSS
xavs5 chapter 56 . 8/6/2015
Haha as much as I hate Lily, I adore Kate.
xavs5 chapter 55 . 8/6/2015
That was really great!
xavs5 chapter 49 . 8/5/2015
I freaking love Hermoine chapters.
1,614 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »