Reviews for Kindergarten Warfare
sakura-oneesan chapter 5 . 1/27
Oh lord my ribs huuuurt! Reborn is on the prowl?! M-makes him sound like a cougar or something, yeah! I'm in desperate need of an update. My life just won't be the same till I see how Reborn gets back at the kids and vice versa.
kagome higurashi chapter 5 . 1/16
please write some more. what happens next.
Loverfiona chapter 5 . 1/9
Next chapter w keep on writhing
fullmoon'11 chapter 5 . 12/3/2014
oh my god this is hilarious thank you so much
Ruby Sky chapter 5 . 11/19/2014
Hey when you're going to make skull appear could you make him a girl so that a side pairing could be Verde x Fem Skull
Guest chapter 5 . 11/12/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
BlackRosedAlice chapter 5 . 10/31/2014
Given the time lag, I'm assuming the story's been abandoned. Shame really since it is really good! (And we were finally getting to the good part). It's a great story and I hope you continue one day. :)
KisaragiMarru chapter 3 . 9/7/2014
Buchou actually means captain. Mostly used in sport teams.
Assasin8 chapter 5 . 8/29/2014
I just love kindergarten teacher AUs! The characters in chibi form are sooooo adorable! I really wanna know what Reborn's gonna do about this... And what will Reborn do about this? Despite the lack of update in the past five years, I really hope you continue this!
Axis Intercross chapter 5 . 8/17/2014
The plot, characters and everything else was so adorable. When I reached chapter 5 I was so sad because the it was the last chapter and I immensely regret reading it so fast. Which only happened because I was addicted. Thank you.
vini8 chapter 5 . 7/15/2014
Loved Colonello and Lal! Also the proposal from Spanner was cute!
belladu57 chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
Very good
BlackAndWhiteRoseWolf chapter 5 . 5/19/2014
LOL! I love this! Wow, the kids are so weird! And will be after Rebo-kun the first sight of tears from their beloved sensei! Oh! You should have a chapter like that! Tsuna received a present and got so happy he started crying but the kids misinterpreted it and was out for the "booger that made their Tsuna-sensei cry"! You don't have to do it, it's only a suggestion! Please update soon!
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 5 . 4/24/2014
Sadness, this needs to continue
deathlover25 chapter 5 . 4/24/2014
WHY WON'T YOU WRITE MORE!?