Reviews for Parenting Your Gifted Child
ayaheartright chapter 1 . 7/25
this is so cute, I can't even!
I always thought the reason Sam was so much better adjusted, with better self-esteem than Dean was because Dean had John but Sam had Dean. This was cute
Matt chapter 1 . 5/23
Pretty good. I like how we can see inside their heads and know how they feel about each other. Good story.
Sweet! So very sweet!
JennLark chapter 1 . 5/15
loved it.
Alex Castello chapter 1 . 5/1
That was awesome, I seriously wish that could have been canon...Anyways, that you for putting that beautiful brain-baby into text.
Sallyannerenee chapter 1 . 3/3
I love this. Both are written perfectly in character and such a lovely moment between them.
Curious6 chapter 1 . 2/19
Just as lovely as I'd hoped, thank you!
kathyrebhansar chapter 1 . 1/1
Loved this story!
Dog and Ghost Whisperer chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
Great Story! :)
darkphoenix2345 chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards Review:

You are an extremely talented writer. Great job illustrating the brothers' bond and how much of a "father" role Dean had in Sam's upbringing. He was basically the Moose's real dad. Nothing to nitpick in this story.
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards Review: November 2015

This was a touching story about how the brothers viewed their past and each other. You did an excellent job of showing how much Dean dislikes praise, and how uncomfortable he is when Sam shows how much he cares. At the same time, you showed how Sam is willing to see things from Dean's point of view, even when it concerns their dad, yet he sometimes misses all of the things Dean has done, and is still doing for him.

It gave me a warm feeling, to see Dean and Sam bonding over their childhood, even if it wasn't a conventional one. It was touching to see them spending the time to stop and look at their past together. You gave me a nice insight into the way the two brothers looked at their past, and how important their accomplishments were to each other, now more than ever.
BlackIceWitch chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards Review:

Although I've read this story before, I was very pleased to find it brought the same reactions and the same wealth of gratitude to the writer for imagining and writing it down.

Nonchalantly in perfect character, both for the core personality, and for the season with all the impacts that had been made on both Dean and Sam, this also managed to create a past that was entirely believable, within those characters. Every bit of canon knowledge is utilised and extrapolated to bring to life a history that feels like the truth.

A very well-written and thoroughly enjoyable slice of Winchester history that I'm going to revisit again - and probably again.
Currently Blank chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
I can see Dean doing something like this for Sam. It's perfect:D
moosellark chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
Brilliant! I haven't read such a heart-warming fic in a while ️