Reviews for Parenting Your Gifted Child
BeckaBoo1735 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
oky, before i read this, i was 3 second away from killing my brothers for giving me a double dose of cold, i was super pissed off at my homework and the fact that i have another test at colege, and i cant string 2 words together in my next chapter thanks to my headache...but man that helped! THANK YOU! loved it! so cute! bless Dean and helping sammy out! aw games they used to play to keep sams brain non mushy, aaw! to read the rest, you'll have me grinning at some point today i hope lol x
Yellowbulma chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Aww so cute!
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
I loved it!
Linz1224 chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
That. Was. Amazing. I'm in awe. Really wonderful.
Chronicles of an Insomniac chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Wow, I am completely in love this story! The way you set the scene made them finding this stuff totally believable. The conversation between the brothers about having kids made me tear up, and put that together the book Sam found and I actually had a tear making it's way down my face. Of course I also had a huge smile, and a chuckle or two for Dean's obvious discomfort. He is such a great brother, and I love the stories about him taking care of little Sammy.

You're a great writer, and I love all of your stuff. You make everything sentimental, but it's not over the top. Great job on it all!

Anjelicious chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
AWW that was so sweet! Loved it!
sudoku chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Now I know why this story has 1 (now 112 reviews). It's such a great and touching story. I would have nominated you as well if I know where and how to nominate as I wasn't aware such things exist (the award I meant).

Dean has been everything to Sam (parent, brother, friend).
radekris chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
AWESOME! Really truly awesome writing. You managed an emotional story that had little angst but no sappy unrealistic moments. IT was totally the way a scene like that would go for the boys.

Well done!
pocahontas chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
I really have a hard time with your stories...I keep thinking "this is the best one yet"..and then you put out another one! I thought this one was just great. I loved that Sam realized what

Dean had done for him. And the last line just was a perfect ending! It sounded so like them! Thank you once again for bringing us another visit with "our boys".
cravingcaffeine chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Aw, That was adorable! YAY for caring big brother Dean. :)
jensengirl4eva chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Great story. This story has the best brotherly moments. Love them.

“Burger? Dude, haven’t you heard? I’m Brother of the Year. I’m getting a steak!” A beat. “And pie. Lotsa pie!” That is the best line in the story...
mousefiction chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
I love you for writing such a wonderful and touching fic.
Lauren Hayes chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Aw... Dean is such a good big brother. And I really think he would be a great dad, too. This story would fit neatly into season 3 with all we learned from Sam's and Dean's childhood. You really got their characters right. Dean trying to play it down and to prevent a chick-flick moment and Sam realizing what his brother did for him and letting him "off the hook". Good job!
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Loved! xD
alliekiwi chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
I loved this story, especially how Dean was such a great big-brother. I did like Sam's introspection about who had been there to see that Dean lived up to his potential.
253 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »