Reviews for Parenting Your Gifted Child
cravingcaffeine chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Aw, That was adorable! YAY for caring big brother Dean. :)
jensengirl4eva chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Great story. This story has the best brotherly moments. Love them.

“Burger? Dude, haven’t you heard? I’m Brother of the Year. I’m getting a steak!” A beat. “And pie. Lotsa pie!” That is the best line in the story...
mousefiction chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
I love you for writing such a wonderful and touching fic.
Lauren Hayes chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Aw... Dean is such a good big brother. And I really think he would be a great dad, too. This story would fit neatly into season 3 with all we learned from Sam's and Dean's childhood. You really got their characters right. Dean trying to play it down and to prevent a chick-flick moment and Sam realizing what his brother did for him and letting him "off the hook". Good job!
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Loved! xD
alliekiwi chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
I loved this story, especially how Dean was such a great big-brother. I did like Sam's introspection about who had been there to see that Dean lived up to his potential.
Arystina chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Dean and his pie...

Great job!
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
What can I say about this story that others have not?

This story was/is a bullet shot straight into the center of my heart...and there that bullet sits. Never to be removed!

Phenomenal story!

Should have been filmed!

Sunshine,

Karen
Nascarfan14 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
This was a nice story. I enjoyed reading it.
Haley56 chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
I remember reading this story some time ago before I had figured out how this system works. Pardon me, fugured out as much as I have now.

I found it a warm pleasent story and Sam and Dean were very true to character. Something in enjoy in your weechester stories is they are about Sam and Dean not heroic John.

I'll be checking your profile for more stories.

Take care, Haley.
Marz1 chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
very good story. very believable too, incharacter well thought out, A
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Oh man. I was pulling a Sam. I was getting all tear-eyed. I love Dean. He deserves best brother in the universe award. No one loves their little brother more than he does. He was such a good mom/dad/brother to Sam. This was extremely good and I am SO glad I read it. *Sniffle* I'm okay.

~Chica~
marinawings chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
so i got your message and decided to check out your other stories, and...absolutely amazing story here! i love this! it's full of very dean and very sam, very brotherly moments. each piece of memorabalia from their past highlighted their characters/relationships in some way. and the fact that dean was the one who read the parenting book... very touching! i love this.
Kelcor chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
I loved this! You captured the characters really well and just picturing a young Dean reading a parenting book to make sure little Sam reaches his true potential (which he did!) - so sweet! Very well done! :o)

~Kelcor
Micaiah chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
That is absolutely beautiful. Made me cry (and I'm at work...not a good place to be in tears!). I can totally see that conversation taking place exactly the way you have captured it here.
244 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »