Reviews for Parenting Your Gifted Child
Merisha chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
OMG, I love it! Dean is such an awesome older brother, taking care of Sammy even when he doesn't know it! I loved this! Dean being Sammy's surrogate parent!

Wonderful story, totally heartwrenching!

Hugs and luv

Mish :)
Supernoodle chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Ah, that was seriously cute. I love Sam's near welling up at the end, and Dean trying to get out of the awkward situation, then kinda, just letting it happen. I love chick-flick moments :-)
piquitv chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
it was so beautiful, really, thanks for sharing :)
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
I was loving this story even before it ended with pie! That just sealed the deal! You really nail both brothers - and get the chick-flick at the end just right - it felt very in character for me - and it's such a fine line to walk. Nice one shot!
smokeyhorse chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Aw! That was perfect! This could be canon - I can totally see it happening. :) Great job!
sodakey chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
I enjoyed this very much. Nice brotherly interactions. Nice portrayal of movement and expression, their concern, defensiveness, pride, embarrassment, silence and love, all spread and layered clearly on the page. A nice portrayal of all the things I've come to love about these Winchester characters.

Well done and thank you for sharing.
milkyway22 chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
That was really nice and very touching. *sniff* I'll just be over here now trying not to cry. *sniff* Thanks alot. lol

Great story!
aja aron chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
I loved this. The whole concept was just wonderful, and so very fun to read. I liked them finding that John kept things he seemed so dismissive of at the time, and I liked the interplay between the brothers. Solid voice and tone. Nicely done!
moogsthewriter chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Another aw story. Dude, how come you don't have more work on here? Both of your stories are really, really good! I loved this, too - just like Dean to get something to help keep Sammy occupied. I, too, wonder just how much far Dean would've gone if he'd had a "normal" life - I really think he could've been an engineer or something. He makes enough of their gadgets...

Anyway, great work once again. Loved it, and it's on my fave list. Dude, seriously - post some more stuff! I know I for one would love to read it. :)

Merry Christmas!

Moogs
Aishybashy chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Aw this totally lived up to your recommandation! soo sweet, I love the moments when the brothers let eachother know they really care, they're such interesting characters so many emotions hidden behind a big man wall. Im adding you to my alert for when inspiration strikes you again and you muster up another piece of gold like these two.

Thanks again for sharing your writings,

Ais x
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Beth, this was wonderful! Absolutely wonderful. I absolutely adore the idea of Dean reading that parenting book for Sam and keeping him occupied with "games" from within its pages.

I sincerely hope to see more stories from you.
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
*smile*

Oh I can totally see young Dean fishing that book back out of the trash and reading it... Oh Dean! :D
Jenmm31 chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
I don't know how I missed this story before...but it's just as fantastic as your other one!

You should def keep writing more:)
hitchcock-starlet chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Hahaha great ending to an excellent story. Had me almost in tears for this one, your descriptions and tale was one that I enjoyed a lot.
mymuseandi chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Aw, this story is sweet! i would think Dean would be the one parenting Sam, and although i kinda think that John might have it in him to read that kinda book, i'm glad you make it Dean who did all those things with Sam. :)
272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »