Reviews for Parenting Your Gifted Child
thestoriesshewrote chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I normally don't favourite authors after reading just one of their stories, but I don't think I'll regret it this time. That was one of the best fics I have ever read. The feels, man, the feels. Fantastic job. You've got talent.
DannixPhantom chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
love it:)
Last0things chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I had to cover my face because I made the ugly cry face. This is so freakin adorable and sweet! Its canon. I don't even care, this is canon for me now. Thank you for writing this!
Carly Carnations chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Awwww... :)
lovejensenacklesforever chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
This should be in the show. It's bloody good.
Burlapin chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Very nice. I liked how you got the dynamic down, and really sold Dean trying to dodge his role in Sam's development. Thanks for the read.
shookenuppepsi chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I'm so glad somebody recommended this story to me. It's so heartfelt. I love the little things they learn their father kept, but I love that the most meaningful realization was to Sam and Dean. He really did raise his little brother, and this is such a poignant moment where Sam learns just a small bit of what Dean's really done for him. I just love it. Beautifully written!
Individual Narrative chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Aww, I love this! John is such a craptastic father, poor Dean, having to take all the responsibility. Best brother ever.
mandancie chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
oh wow. I know this is probably one of the first fanfic you wrote but I have totally enjoyed it. I couldn't stop reading it. I just loved it. :)
Azrael Blood chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
This is adorable and I truly love this. It's wonderful and just thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I'm crying, im so crying at awesome!Dean. From now on, I'm considering this canon :)
Daniella Jones chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Perfect.
stephanie chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
ugh the mommy!dean gets me everytime
FaeryDOLL chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Aw... That's so cute, and completely believable. Dean always put Sam first.
PhoenixWormwood137 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012