Reviews for Parenting Your Gifted Child
azazels chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
this is pure perfection and normally, i would point out some errors i spotted, but this is just PERFECT and so god damn adorable i feel so warm and fuzzy inside and alsjdfhaljhfdslakshd;akhsf;kahsd;aj thank you for this perfect piece
racbrs chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
This is great! I love it!
Crystia chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Pffft. Of course Dean would call it even with a steak and pie. XD

Great fic! :)
Liana Legaspi chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Just perfect :)
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
At first I thought it was cute that John would take the time to teach his sons, but then when it was revealed that Dean taught Sam all that, I exploded in happiness. This was adorable. The characterizations were perfect and I enjoyed reading this :)
SPNReadingManiac chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Very nice story and added information to the overall background of the Winchesters.
Samantha P chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
This story is my all-time favorite Superntural fanfiction. I've read and re-read so many times and it never gets old. I love the characterization and the glimpse of what their childhood was possibly like. Fantastic :)
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Love this so much. I'm sure I can't add anything to what the first two hundred reviews told you, but this is a fantastic story. So in character, and the way the story and revelations unfolded was beautiful. I've read this over a bunch of times now and love even more every time I go through it. Thanks so much for writing. :)
thestoriesshewrote chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I normally don't favourite authors after reading just one of their stories, but I don't think I'll regret it this time. That was one of the best fics I have ever read. The feels, man, the feels. Fantastic job. You've got talent.
DannixPhantom chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
love it:)
Last0things chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I had to cover my face because I made the ugly cry face. This is so freakin adorable and sweet! Its canon. I don't even care, this is canon for me now. Thank you for writing this!
Carly Carnations chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Awwww... :)
lovejensenacklesforever chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
This should be in the show. It's bloody good.
Burlapin chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Very nice. I liked how you got the dynamic down, and really sold Dean trying to dodge his role in Sam's development. Thanks for the read.
shookenuppepsi chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I'm so glad somebody recommended this story to me. It's so heartfelt. I love the little things they learn their father kept, but I love that the most meaningful realization was to Sam and Dean. He really did raise his little brother, and this is such a poignant moment where Sam learns just a small bit of what Dean's really done for him. I just love it. Beautifully written!
272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »