Reviews for Parenting Your Gifted Child
PurePirate chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Wow! I just stumbled across this and was blown away! I got a huge lump in my throat and could barely read the last couple of paragraphs cause my eyes were blurry with tears! Great job!
Manifestation of a Storyteller chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
:_D I cry happy tears for such a precious story
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Dean is the sweetest boy ever. I truly love this little scrolling chick flick you've rolled out here.
LadyFowl chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
this story is completely adorable and the funny thing is that i really can see dean doing that. and looking sososososo embarrassed when sam finds out. thank you!
123kat chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
AHHHHH I just loved the way you captured the boys. Dean giving up so much for Sammy and never even thinking about it.

Loved the fluff :)

Kat
RejoiceItsSusan chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Oh god that was so adorable. I'm melting.
JediMagnet09 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Oh, wow. That's so sweet! Great story! Gosh, I'm like tearing up. I really hope that someday they BOTH get the chance to settle down. You never know...it might happen. Anyway, great story!
TaraHalliwell chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Loved this story- it was totally beautiful!
Voldy's pink teddy chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Wonderful portrayal of Sam and Dean's relationship. Dean really was an unusually selfless child, always trying to look after Sam's interests before his own. He was definitely more of a father to him than John was. It is kind of heartbreaking that he didn't have anyone to look after him in the same way.
Hunnique chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
This was wonderful and touching, all the while keeping Dean and Sam totally in character. Really great!
Dimminished chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
This was an amazingly, well written, and touching story. I'm so glad I came across it, as it was just what I was in the mood for. Thanks so much for sharing. :)
Creative Spark chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Awww papa Dean! This was so good, I enjoyed it. ;)

-Spark
crimsonlipsivoryskin chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
i'm in love with your way of writing. i cried ;( the boys are awesome.
asdf42 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Awww, Dean is such a good big brother!
ViaVeritasVita chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
I have read it over and over and I never reviewed! Shame on me. Just want to tell you this is a wonderful story.
229 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »