Reviews for Parenting Your Gifted Child
Victoriaswords chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
*teary eyed* you should have totally glomped him sammy. i know right there and then i wouldve tackled dean to the ground. AwsomeJOB*THUMBS UP WORK*
Rivana chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Wow, this made me a bit misty eyed. I can so see little Dean going through that book determined to do everything he could to help his baby brother be all that he could be.
SpicyRamenGirl chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
So sweet! Dean was definetely more of a father to Sam than their own dad and he should have gotten more recognition for it, too! that you wrote something that did that and still kept to the characters attitudes is awesome.
BlackIceWitch chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Got Sam and young Dean with laser sighting. Really great job of bringing to life the exact nuances between them.
infiniteternity chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
This fic totally made me have an "older sibling" moment, because, I suppose, that's just something that we do. I sympathize with Dean and Sam, and the way you wrote their trip through memory lane was perfect!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
loved it
roddy chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
So beautiful. This story is literally perfection. Thanks for writing!

Have spent a very pleasant two hours reading 'Thanksgiving, Winchester Style' and am now feeling the strong urge to fight the Thanksgiving pie induced stupor and see what my brothers and sisters are up to. Happy Holidays!
roqueclasique chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
This was so sweet and lovely. I adored it.
Cornish Rhapsody chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
I just found this. I loved the fact that John kept many mementoes of their childhood. But my heart really melted when I realised the book on parenting was Dean's. Dean was definitely a parent to Sam growing up. I loved this!
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Great story.
Rolletti chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I couldn't see the screen from all the tears. OMGOSH this was written with so much emotion; funny to the point I had to cough from laughing so hard, to downright crying from Dean's parenting skills brought to light. Urgh this is just SO good. You win the gold medal for writing this.

Paralelsky chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Wow, just wow. This story packed so much emotion in it, it will make me feel good for a long time. :D It was incredible. You are a very gifted author!
Imagine The Dreamers chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Cristalake chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
sniff :'p This brought a tear to my eye...
YoNoSoy chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Oh wow. You've already received many reviews, but I just wanted to let you know that this was a great reading. Like every other episode of the show, it kind of made me cry. It was very touching, and I loved it. Thanks for sharing. :)
265 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »