Reviews for Parenting Your Gifted Child
Cornish Rhapsody chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
I just found this. I loved the fact that John kept many mementoes of their childhood. But my heart really melted when I realised the book on parenting was Dean's. Dean was definitely a parent to Sam growing up. I loved this!
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Great story.
Rolletti chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I couldn't see the screen from all the tears. OMGOSH this was written with so much emotion; funny to the point I had to cough from laughing so hard, to downright crying from Dean's parenting skills brought to light. Urgh this is just SO good. You win the gold medal for writing this.

Rolletti
Paralelsky chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Wow, just wow. This story packed so much emotion in it, it will make me feel good for a long time. :D It was incredible. You are a very gifted author!
Imagine The Dreamers chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
EPIC!
Cristalake chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
sniff :'p This brought a tear to my eye...
YoNoSoy chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Oh wow. You've already received many reviews, but I just wanted to let you know that this was a great reading. Like every other episode of the show, it kind of made me cry. It was very touching, and I loved it. Thanks for sharing. :)
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
This is SUCH a good story! It fits Dean to a T, I've been enjoying all your stories here. Thanks for writing for us.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
This was amazing! It was like watching an actual episode. You had both boys in total character. Thanks so much. I'm glad I found it!
Melle22 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
LOVED THIS! I often wondered what else was hidden in that old storage room. I can believe every word of this story, excellent characterizations!
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Awww! Dean is the sweetest brother in the world! He makes my heart melt every single time And of course Sammy is the most adorable (and emo lol) little brother in the world! How can someone not love these two?

Great one! Loved it, of course

See you around ~

Rosetta
Stupid Shiny Twilight Fan chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Dean is the brother of the year! He's such a selfless big brother, always looking out for Sam. Him reading and highlighting the stuff in the parenting book really puts emphasis on how involved Dean was in the way Sam was raised. He was there for Sam more than their father was, as much as John tried.
Varia no Shizue chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Daw! Dean is so sweet :D
PurePirate chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Wow! I just stumbled across this and was blown away! I got a huge lump in my throat and could barely read the last couple of paragraphs cause my eyes were blurry with tears! Great job!
Manifestation of a Storyteller chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
:_D I cry happy tears for such a precious story
272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »