Reviews for Parenting Your Gifted Child
zekeschance chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
This was amazing! It was like watching an actual episode. You had both boys in total character. Thanks so much. I'm glad I found it!
Melle22 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
LOVED THIS! I often wondered what else was hidden in that old storage room. I can believe every word of this story, excellent characterizations!
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Awww! Dean is the sweetest brother in the world! He makes my heart melt every single time And of course Sammy is the most adorable (and emo lol) little brother in the world! How can someone not love these two?

Great one! Loved it, of course

See you around ~

Rosetta
Stupid Shiny Twilight Fan chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Dean is the brother of the year! He's such a selfless big brother, always looking out for Sam. Him reading and highlighting the stuff in the parenting book really puts emphasis on how involved Dean was in the way Sam was raised. He was there for Sam more than their father was, as much as John tried.
Varia no Shizue chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Daw! Dean is so sweet :D
PurePirate chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Wow! I just stumbled across this and was blown away! I got a huge lump in my throat and could barely read the last couple of paragraphs cause my eyes were blurry with tears! Great job!
Manifestation of a Storyteller chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
:_D I cry happy tears for such a precious story
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Dean is the sweetest boy ever. I truly love this little scrolling chick flick you've rolled out here.
LadyFowl chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
this story is completely adorable and the funny thing is that i really can see dean doing that. and looking sososososo embarrassed when sam finds out. thank you!
123kat chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
AHHHHH I just loved the way you captured the boys. Dean giving up so much for Sammy and never even thinking about it.

Loved the fluff :)

Kat
biketest chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Oh god that was so adorable. I'm melting.
JediMagnet09 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Oh, wow. That's so sweet! Great story! Gosh, I'm like tearing up. I really hope that someday they BOTH get the chance to settle down. You never know...it might happen. Anyway, great story!
TaraHalliwell chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Loved this story- it was totally beautiful!
Voldy's pink teddy chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Wonderful portrayal of Sam and Dean's relationship. Dean really was an unusually selfless child, always trying to look after Sam's interests before his own. He was definitely more of a father to him than John was. It is kind of heartbreaking that he didn't have anyone to look after him in the same way.
Hunnique chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
This was wonderful and touching, all the while keeping Dean and Sam totally in character. Really great!
264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »