Reviews for Parenting Your Gifted Child
123kat chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
AHHHHH I just loved the way you captured the boys. Dean giving up so much for Sammy and never even thinking about it.

Loved the fluff :)

Kat
biketest chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Oh god that was so adorable. I'm melting.
JediMagnet09 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Oh, wow. That's so sweet! Great story! Gosh, I'm like tearing up. I really hope that someday they BOTH get the chance to settle down. You never know...it might happen. Anyway, great story!
TaraHalliwell chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Loved this story- it was totally beautiful!
Voldy's pink teddy chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Wonderful portrayal of Sam and Dean's relationship. Dean really was an unusually selfless child, always trying to look after Sam's interests before his own. He was definitely more of a father to him than John was. It is kind of heartbreaking that he didn't have anyone to look after him in the same way.
Hunnique chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
This was wonderful and touching, all the while keeping Dean and Sam totally in character. Really great!
Dimminished chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
This was an amazingly, well written, and touching story. I'm so glad I came across it, as it was just what I was in the mood for. Thanks so much for sharing. :)
Creative Spark chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Awww papa Dean! This was so good, I enjoyed it. ;)

-Spark
crimsonlipsivoryskin chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
i'm in love with your way of writing. i cried ;( the boys are awesome.
asdf42 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Awww, Dean is such a good big brother!
ViaVeritasVita chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
I have read it over and over and I never reviewed! Shame on me. Just want to tell you this is a wonderful story.
missmarina95 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Are you serious? I could have sworn I reveiwed this already, but I evidently haven't! Wow, I suck. This has got to be one of my favorite fanfics ever, period. Not just in supernatural, but of fanfictions everywhere! :) I just love this story. It's fluffy and funny, in character, and totally believable! I think it shows what an incredible big brother Dean is, and how much Sam appreciates it. While fluffy, it isn't overly chick-flicky. It's a great fic and I'm so glad ytou wrote it!
Caligo Origuu chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! This one actually had me squealing aloud. Thank goodness my roommates aren't home. So very sweet. Love the brotherly bonding. XD
LucidKren chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
:) This was touching, and written very well. Great job!
inactiveacount121212 chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
That was wonderful. Great Job!
270 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »