Reviews for Last Night Alone
Yasunari chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
I always did love stories with a slice of life part to them.

Well, I mean the less-than-wonderful parts of life that one sees but tends to ignore or downplay, like the cutting in Ch. 2.

I just find it all interesting and compelling. It makes your story very interesting to read. The emotion is nearly overwhelming.

I look forward to more chapters.
YAJJ chapter 4 . 3/29/2009
Oh. Poor Junpei. And Izumi. Oh. Okay, it's drifting all the more closer to being like my, except mine's suckish and yurs... is not. i really like this, so I beg of you, please update!
YAJJ chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Okay, this is a really good story so far. I figured I'd reveiw and thank you, 'cause I don't know how long it'll take for me to update my story. It's only sorta like mine. But mine leans more towards mental AND physical abuse. Figured i'd let you know. You said that you weren't finished, so please update! And continue reading mine! *Sorry. Had to put that in*

DD of B

(DigiDestined of Balance)
Ashe Inuzuka chapter 4 . 3/3/2009
I can't wait for the next chapter, please update soon
agoodcupoftea chapter 4 . 1/15/2009
Oh, wow, that was absolutelyu beautiful, I LOVED the last line! Okay, so we met Izumi's parents, and we heard something's bad about Junpei's, I can't wait for the next chapter! Oh, and by the way, I'm manic-depressive, and I'm on Paxil for depression, so if you want to talk to someone, feel free to PM me!_
Yasunari chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
Wow. I love stories that emulate real life. Those are one of the few kinds of stories that interest me.

More please!
agoodcupoftea chapter 3 . 1/3/2009
Oh, my God, YAY! Okay, so what happened to Junpei? I think you would really like my stories, in order of the timeline, Generation Desenchantee, Home, and Here is gone are one-shots. Love After Life, the last one (In progress) is so far 13 chapters. I really think that you'd like them.
agoodcupoftea chapter 2 . 10/29/2008
That was good! You did get my name right, and I'd be more than happy to help you. Feel free to e-mail me via my profile with any questions.
agoodcupoftea chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
When Daddy (R.I.P.) tried to get back with my mother, I was kind of where Izumi is. SERIOUSLY...PLEASE CONTINUE!