Reviews for Regrets of the Old
heather03nmg chapter 6 . 4/5/2012
Loved your Uther POV. Well done.
Azura Swan chapter 6 . 4/6/2010
Main character no dying (unless its one of those really cheesy dramas where they sacrifice themselves for the world or something equivalent to them)

this was so sad to read, but so good too. i liked your story, but thank goodness it doesnt really happen this way.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 6 . 8/5/2009
Oh, wonderful. Your writing style is fantastic. this view into Uther's head was very welcomed. Keep writing!
Jenihenpen chapter 6 . 12/10/2008
*sobs*

No! *glomps Arthur* He can't die! He's too beautiful to die! *flails like a muppet on speed*

-I love this fic btw _-
Foxie Roxie chapter 6 . 12/9/2008
No! this was so sad, i hope the episode doesn't end like this! great interpretation of the trailer though, very moving x
Little Miss Bump chapter 6 . 12/9/2008
*gasps*

What an upsetting ending! But, I must say, very well written. You had me in tears, anyway. I think it was Uther's distress that did it - seeing the usually stoic and outwardly-composed king so utterly broken. Yeah, that was moving.

I, too, hope that the series doesn't this way. But we'll just have to wait until Saturday, huh?
Little Miss Bump chapter 5 . 12/7/2008
A good ending to an excellent story, my friend. Congratulations! I look forward to reading more from your unique creations!
Jenihenpen chapter 5 . 12/5/2008
I loved this! *hugs fic*
Foxie Roxie chapter 4 . 12/3/2008
Great story, love it, hope Uther can finally let Arthur know how he feels about him! cant wait to read more x
Little Miss Bump chapter 4 . 12/3/2008
Glad to see that Arthur's woken up at last. I enjoyed the friendly banter between Merlin and Arthur, that was both sweet and amusing. It's good to see their friendship blossoming. And the little flashback about Arthur as a boy was so sad! I really felt for Uther, he was only doing what any king in his position would have to do. Though perhaps Arthur *was* a little too young to witness the execution.

Nice chapter. Looking forward to the next one.
Jenihenpen chapter 3 . 11/16/2008
*melts into a puddle of goo*

Man I love this! Arthur is totally adorable when he's all hurting and dozy and Uther's angst totally makes my heart wrench. I can't wait for the next part _
Little Miss Bump chapter 3 . 11/16/2008
Very good so far. I love the bond you have between father and son, and the almost brotherly bond between Merlin and Arthur. Your written style is superb, and I really enjoyed reading these first three chapters. I look forward to the next one. Update soon, please!
Hogaboom chapter 3 . 11/16/2008
that was a lovely chapter although Arthur needs to wake up. I find him kindda dull when he is sleeping. He is much better when he is yelling at Merlin
Little-Lola2616 chapter 2 . 11/10/2008
Aw this is a sweet story, I'd like to read mroe soon! Good job x
Jenihenpen chapter 2 . 11/3/2008
This is adorable and I totally love it! Definately going to my favs _ Oh I can't wait for some more hurt/comfort father/son affection!