Reviews for Dissimulation
rach 'na lasair chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I loved the insight into Ollie's mind. I think you wrote this well and it was definitely believable. Although I'm a Clois shipper, I really enjoyed Lois and Oliver's relationship and I think it was special. On the show, they may have sidestepped it but this fic seems to make more sense. In my opinion.

Great job :)
Kiara chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Wow! great story! Its really nice to read about Oliver's perspective
Ainsley Haynes chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
best part: "An incredulous chuckle bubbled from Oliver’s mouth, beyond his control to stop and he wondered briefly where the hidden cameras were. This had to be some twisted prank."

Loved your story!
metaphor chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Very nice Oliver POV here, dealing with his own issues, and Lois and Clark's as well.
Azure the Dragonlady chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Excellent. You had the characterisations down perfect.
Zil chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
I liked this as a coda to "Commited". It was introspective and covered a lot without being run-on. Fav part: 'They were what; helping Chloe shop for her wedding? Lost? Robbing the place? Anything seemed more reasonable than what his mind was slowly starting to circle around.' And I agree there was an 'ouch' quality to Ollie's face at the store. Also, the present was a great touch. Smallville often forgets/ignores it's own history; it's nice when fans think to add the details in.

lyin chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
so in-character and terrific, thanks for the great read! the oliver scenes were fantastic in committed, part of what has me on fanfiction looking up smallville stories (man, it's SO good this season) and i really loved the way he picks Tess's bracelet here and how you wove everything together into his head. i especially loved the subtle interweaving of Ollie having feelings for Dinah in~ yea :D i really hope they end up bringing that out eventually on the show too. anyway, Ollie's musings on Lois and Clark are wonderfully dead-on and you really got their voices here too. very nice job, keep writing ;D
Lara-Van chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
I have nothing to say but this-

Bee03 chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Ha! Loved it! This was excellent. I enjoyed the multi-faceted nature of this, dealing with the Tess issues and the Clois issues. I loved the way you wrote the jewelry store scene, it was absolutely what I imagined Ollie thinking when he was talking to them. And I laughed out loud when I read the part about the green chaise. Haha! :) All in all, excellently adorable!

framework4 chapter 1 . 10/26/2008