Reviews for hey now
Sasuke-Tema chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
You kept n in character! awesome job,
Mandarins chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
LOLOL. I love your ghetto line
Zany is Me chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
i liked it all :)
very cute ending, and i didn't think he was that ooc at all.
making it a series would definitely be awesome, but it's good as a stand alone- what ever yo ufeel up to my friend :)
refracted chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
I loved this.

And, um, if anything... Sasuke was painfully in character. And I mean, painfully. You got him right on the spot. A stranger. Heartless, yet, throwing pity parties for himself. I could picture this happening and it's so realistic, which is probably why it has so much potency.
OlivHarvestLily chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Tis made me smile. :). Sasuke's a bastard though. And so so blind... (sigh)
therentyoupay chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Loved this, and loved the song!
runningaroundnude chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
I really liked how Sakura showed so much emotion towards Sasuke in this story. How she got the guts to outright yell at him and tell him how she tried to understand.
AngelicSnow chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
i don't think he's OOC. In fact, i can actually see that happening
IPreferLemonPie chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
I AM CRYING! Really it made ME CRY! And I don't cry not since I made that promise, that promise that I broke yesterday night! Well, I love your fic! you are my fave author! love your fics! wanna do another chap? please?
Ayake Rin chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
I honestly disagree with you. Sasuke was very IC if you think about it. He would probably not want to acknowledge anyone from Konoha once he got back. He probably wouldn't think anything of anyone from Konoha. It's kinda sad, but true. Please continue it? It sounds awesome! :D

-Ayake Rin
antlercrown chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
A TRAVELING CIRCUS.

Oh, you slay me. :D

This was sad, but I liked it (:
vikkaayBYAH chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
I don't think he's all that OOC. I do, however, think that this particular oneshot with the recommended song pwns. Totally.
MyUsedRomance chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
ah,

perfect.

clings/.
kiuna'yukina chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
I don't know -how- you can still make me smile when I'm all angsty. .

Props to you! :D