Reviews for hey now
protectingyou chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
...Oh my gosh, this is so good! It'd be awesome if you could continue it. ]
Blossoming-Bn3k chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
I think you should continue. Please! One-shots like this, I know they are meant to be continued. I'd be waiting for the next chapter...
memepungu chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
aw that was sad. great job
asteriskjam chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
WOW. Ok. SO. Hey Becca.

Um. This. Huh.

...WHY DOES THIS STORY MAKE ME SO SAD? I FEEL ALL TEARY. T_T

First thing: Sasuke is NOT OOC. He is SO IC that I want to smack him upside the head like I usually want to in the canon! GRAR. But really. This is how I expect Sasuke would act in such circumstances. You SO GOT HIS ASSHOLE-NESS IN THE BAG.

Second: Things I loved! :) Sasuke's in-character-ness (even though I react violently to it), Sakura's i-love-yous and his i-don't (IT BROKE MY HEART, but it was great in a heart-wrenching kind of way that makes me want to cry) and the end where he mentions the traveling circus (I found that terribly cute) and the 'A promise of what they could have had and maybe could still have' (THERE'S HOPE.)

Third: YOU SHOULD CONTINUE. Gah! This is just so...it's the PERFECT beginning to...something! Not drabbles! (Unless you really want. XD) Though I would LOVE A STORY STORY STORY! It would be so full of awesome.

Fourth: YOU'RE GREAT.

Fifth: ...This is the longest review I've ever written! XD

Anyway, I can't wait for the next installment! (yay SUBTLETY.)
Okuyukashii chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
I like it. It's kind of angsty and he's kind of sorry-ish, but it turns out okay. Great job :)
mrie chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
(who's leaving late reviews now, eh? X)

Aw (
Kris Hart chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
oow! this one made me cry, and later smile! I loved it! it is so emotional and realistic. I love your fic! its in my favourites now.
Immortality Is Overrated chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
i love that song

i was actually planning on doing a one shot based on this song as well. YOU READ MY MIND! :D

i liked the ending as well. it was uberawesome. not like those other angsty or overly-exgarated sasusaku stories that everyone knows will never happen.

now this; this might actually happen

and i damn well hope it happens in the manga

sasuke needs a good kick or two in the gut

nina(:
MizzHaruhi00 chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
o_o

I love this story.

Fer serious. It is made of win. Sasuke OOC? I don't believe anyone can get his character right besides the real owner. xD But, it was pretty damn similar to his personality. I loved the traveling circus bit.

Sakura can be the Boulder Breaking Wonder! Naruto the...I don't know. He could be a lot of things. xD Sasuke? Who knows? He could be the lion tamer for all I care.

Anyways.

LOVE. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORY.

-frolicks off-
LastPandaHero chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
WOnDeRfUl.
with eyes looking up chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
aww, that was absloutely adorable.

...the end, i mean. the rest was kinda sad.

i really hope you make this into a series of drabble or something. i'd like to see team seven turned circus children. ;D

lovely job, good luck on that essay!

(i know, the line thingy is bugging me too...O_o)

xobreathe
Kaze no Shoujo chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Fantastic. No other word to describe it.

I can almost reflect with the way Sakura repeated her, "I love you."
sixpacksofcigarettes chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
it was really, good. very interesting image of having naruto and sasuke in a travelling circus though. haha.
EWHH its Kenna chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Dude. TOO IC. D; I almost cried from like what. 1.3k words? (which was a total randomized guess.)

I think that was perfect, they way you characterized everything.

Er..Bravo?:x

I dunno what to say, so at how speechless I am. How about this-?

I'll favorite it. (; I think that might explain a decent amount of how I felt towards it?

DUDE. WHAT'S WITH FANFICTION? In my documents it refuses to let me use any typing like: .kcnk. It just diminishes it to one knck. n & The line thing. -o;ljaowietj

Blah.

I just got distracted.

If you continue...you should? Either way it will be perfect. :D

GO YOU! who C;