Reviews for hey now
Roses of Sharon chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
This Sasuke is beautiful, darling. Though I wish there as more SasuSaku... but hey, can't have everything, right? (And I totally feel your pain. About the lines. And English.)

And yeah, I liked the ending. And your characterization of Sasuke, though maybe not Sakura? Ish. I don't know. But yea, 'twas good, and I wouldn't have noticed anything if you hadn't said it. If that makes sense?
ilovetoast-chan chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
it made me sorta cry!:_)
Alluna chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
The minute after I finished reading this I spent kind of speechless at how it is beautifully angsty with a glimmer of hope at the end. Sakura's little speech is downright honest - I felt relieved along with her because it's all that I wanted her to say ever since Sasuke left Konoha.

Moreover, I like the title probably because of it being contradictory. There's something carefree and youthful about it, just how Sasuke never was.

The way it is - awesome!
Reality chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
nobody knows what Sasuke is thinking in these last chapters of the manga. heck, it's hard enough deciphering where Kishimoto's plotline is gonna go next..heh..

I still read because I have to finish.

Awesome one-shot. I don't think you made nearly as ooc as you think you did.
Frank Was Not Like Other Sheep chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
aww that's so sad! but really sweet. :)

AND OMG. I'm totally avoiding doing my english essay too!
iMissa chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
HEE, I GOT YOU INTO AUGUSTANA. -beams proudly-

But I've never heard THIS song before, just Boston, which is why I'm listening to it right now.

And Sasuke was definitely NOT OOC. In fact, if Kishi was reading this right now, he'd be impressed with the characterization and how close it is to his own Sasu-chan. (And he'd also hopefully be taking down notes. RIGHT FUCKER? -eyeballs Kishi savagely-)

She doesn’t know him. She doesn’t know this person that would form a team of missing-nin, this person that would join Akatsuki, this person that would attack Konoha. She doesn’t know this person that was once her teammate, her beautiful tragedy of a boy, her Sasuke-kun.

This person she is watching whose black bangs hang to cover his eyes is a stranger. Her familiar stranger. But a stranger nonetheless.

And that hurts.

Absolute favorite line. Hands down.

And this? This entire thing? AMAZING. Though I don't think you should continue it; it's incredible just the way it is.

But I loved. Like, a lot. A lot a lot a lot.
precarious mind chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Great song. :D

I really like the combination of darkness, sweetness, and nostalgia. You fit them together very well.

As for OOCness... I highly doubt there is anyone except Kishimoto that can get Sasuke and his bi-polar ice princess attitude down (because, well, it's HIS character). But you still did an awesome job.

And I really hope that's how the manga ends. Really. But you know that won't happen. Someone's bound to die in the end. Very depressing. Yes.

FINALLY, yes, lines are annoying. I never bother with them, those fickle little evil shapes.

Continue! I personally don't feel as if it's complete. There's more to be said.

I'll leave you alone now.

(Loved it, by the way.)