Reviews for My Gothic Angel
twiFan-1234 chapter 17 . 4/9/2014
brill chapter (:
WinterSoulZ chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
So is the cullens vampire yes or no
jkt7 chapter 7 . 12/10/2012
Woohoo! Loved it! I probably wouldn't have done a review, if not for the innocent look at the button... But not because it was bad; I'm just not in the mood.
colorfulrainbow2992 chapter 7 . 11/22/2012
such a great story you are an amazing writer keep it up and I love your work.
Bumblebee transformer lover chapter 17 . 5/2/2012
I love the book
Blair.Alice. CullenLuvr chapter 17 . 3/16/2012
liked it
TheMysticalColor chapter 17 . 3/8/2012
great story :) so when is the sequel coming out?
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
keep up the good work on your stories chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
the movie is cant hardly wait. the line is said by william
ClumsyShopaholic chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
love this story
Kelsey chapter 1 . 7/22/2010

So I do like the goth thing, read VAMPIRE KISSES, I think it would intrest you. Also I think you should change the story so that it isn't a TWILIGHT thing, you could get in trouble with the whole copywright stuff. Maybe make the girl the one who has a secrect, this story has po-ten-cial (not sure if I spelled that right) but not if you keep leeching off other authors, that will probably just land you in a lawsuit.
Kelsey chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I'm not sure if your trying to follow Twilight to the exact point because if you are you missed quite a few details, it was okay but I think you should ry a new plot line instead of latching onto Stephine Meyers, though she does have a good writing style. Go to her website and read what she's written of MIDNIGHT SUN, I think it will really help you grasp the style of romance between Bella and Edward if you really want to continue on this subject.
Godschildtweety chapter 17 . 7/7/2010
love it
SecondMoon chapter 17 . 5/13/2010
OMG! Luv ur story! It was great!
Rose Demica chapter 17 . 3/31/2010
are you planning a sequel?