Reviews for Down In the Shadows To Pray
hc.dbz.chickie chapter 1 . 5/12
Hm. Weirdly compelling. I find the part about Narcissa's faith a little more than disquieting, but I really appreciate the way Draco and Harry's relationship is described.
Carling chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
I've waited a long time to read this. I've always danced past it in curiosity, knowing I'd get to it eventually. It was worth waiting for. I love the tone of mystery and serenity. And I love seeing those side of Narcissa. In canon she seemed a bit harsh and shrill and desperate even at the best of times. She fares better in fandom, where she is serene and regal and clever.
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Fascinating—the way that the Shadows are described, the way Narcissa responds to them.
soni-chan chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
beautiful
Angelpoppet chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
A great take on paganism. I'm so glad Narcissa gave them a chance.
ChottoMatte chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Hm. I liked this. I like this a lot.

Chotto
Doni chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
I like your strong, powerful Narcissa and that she sees from Draco and Harry that love and emotions don't necessarily make you weak.
swdrone chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
I really like your versions of Narcissa. Good show.
njty9101 chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
I love the idea of the Shadows, and how they give Narcissa something of her own. I can definitely see her dominating Lucius behind the scenes, and it always makes me really sad to see when an author portrays her as a weak woman. This was excellent and I enjoyed seeing things from Narcissa's POV for once.
Silverstargirl chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
I am glad Narcissa chose Draco's happiness over her own wants. Besides, who's to say that they couldnt find a way to have children... :D
TheBoltShapedScar chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Aww, a mother's love won out in the end. Beautifully written
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2009
It's not exactly a pleasant read, but as always, it is very well written. Well done.
TheologyDiscography chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
aw... that's so wonderful and sweet. i like it. i rather expected her to be horrified that her son would relinquish control though. it seems that she never does. would it really be so bad for her to give lucius control once in a while? ;)
sehne chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
That was absolutely brilliant! I really felt that they were in character. Thank you for sharing this great fic. :D
Neko-chan -Silvered Tongue chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Utterly, utterly perfect.

You truly are a gift to this fandom.