Reviews for After
ceej16 chapter 8 . 6/9
It's June 2016 and people still read this story, according to my traffic info! I can't believe it's been almost eight years since this story was written, and my love for these characters has only grown over time. Four years ago my friends and I went to Bangkok to trace the steps of Mew and Tong. We saw the cinema and the venue of the last concert (we even went up to the stairs where Tong watched Mew sing!). Anyway, Thailand is a lovely, lovely place. Go visit if you haven't been there yet. Oh, and try to catch Songkran. D
Dang!
I feel bad for Alex. After watching the movie, I wanted Mew and Tong to be together but after reading your first alternate ending I was so okay with it that Mew ended up being Alex. After reading the first part, I knew the second one was going to be Mew x Tong but it didn't felt right. Even though I was rooting for them after watching the movie. I hope Alex would find the right person for him and feel the unconditional love that had been denied from him.
ksatriabawangmerah chapter 14 . 7/3/2014
hey i've seen this copy in someone's blog and i love it
i just wanna say dat i like aex a lot... he deserves the fair chance more than what it already given to him. but i not sure if mew have to end up with him too coz i like tong a lot. about the guy he walked with the other day... is he the guy from the swimming team? what about him? did they broke up or aex realize his feeling and dump him?
MarioPchy chapter 14 . 2/23/2013
Nice fanfic... I love it so much when you make some alternate ending for Tong and Mew. Cause, I like to see Tong and Mew together. Hehehehe... :D Please make new one fanfics of Tong and Mew... :D
Aetelhart chapter 14 . 10/22/2012
THAT WAS SOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!
orionastro chapter 14 . 4/24/2012
amazing , beautifull story , i just finished reading. hope you continue with good stories like these one.
saphira21 chapter 14 . 5/17/2011
aawwwwwwwwww!

Ok, not that its out of my system, I could give a proper review. I just watched Love of Siam today (late and lame, trust me, I know) because my friend just decided to copy it to my USB. Truthfully, after the movie I was like "seriously? leave Mew alone? what about the friend dude who gave him his first kiss?" but anyway I eventually encountered your lovely fanfic. :) Great job how you managed to portray emotions in the story, I literally felt my heart clench several times while reading it. Commendable how you managed to make an alternative ending wing Tong using a way that was not awkward for the readers, and finally, I adore you for making a proper ending for the story. :))

Although if asked honestly, I like Alex better in the movie and the ending, the thoughts you gave him were so like P'Shone in Tong's other movie. :))
ceej16 chapter 13 . 4/29/2011
thank you so much, dann, for leaving a review! it is so heart warming that people appreciate what i did for this story. i also can't believe how many people have read this story from the time i wrote this. thank you again, everyone, and spread the love!
Dann chapter 14 . 4/28/2011
Sorry i need to repeat the last part

you have redeem it especially on the part where aex bid farewell to mew as a lover!(it is the first time a cried just by reading!)

thank you and more power...hope you can write your own story and hope i have a talent that can make other cry just by reading my works!_...
Dann chapter 14 . 4/28/2011
Hi It's me Again...know what i will be a critic now!

i really felt bored on the ending of aex and mew but still it's good but when i read that there is an alternate ending i quickly read it and get disappointed!

BUT their is a big BUT!

you have redeem it especially on the part where bid farewell to mew as a lover!(it is the first time a cried just by reading!)

kudos to you ceej16!amazingly you did a great job!thank for making me cry and being contented to your fanfic as a ending it made me feel complete as if it is the real sequel my craving for the movie stop but i still love it!_..once again good job!
Dann chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Well Know What...

I Really Felt Awkward That It Is Aex Again!

Is The Person Who Likes Mew...

Really Awkward Because I Believe His Not That Type Of Person But!

You Have Justified That Feelings In The Last Part Of The Chapter 1

Amazing The Awkward Feeling Is Gone!Hope It Will Get Better!KUDOS
ceej16 chapter 14 . 3/28/2011
thank you everyone for supporting my story! please don't forget to visit my blog: .com
Adrian chapter 14 . 6/23/2010
Me encanta la versión de su historia .. usted sabe que puede ser un buen director! Te amo tanto!
Maxalime chapter 13 . 4/26/2010
Avance un poco más XD

Nuevamente me dejaste con el corazón en la garganta, sabes mantener la trama a la perfección.

Prosigo mañana, saludos
Maxalime chapter 8 . 4/25/2010
¡Me encanto! Dejo comentario de rapido, mas tarde seguire leyendo. Muy emocionante hasta ahora ;D
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »