Reviews for After
MarioPchy chapter 14 . 2/23/2013
Nice fanfic... I love it so much when you make some alternate ending for Tong and Mew. Cause, I like to see Tong and Mew together. Hehehehe... :D Please make new one fanfics of Tong and Mew... :D
Aetelhart chapter 14 . 10/22/2012
THAT WAS SOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!
orionastro chapter 14 . 4/24/2012
amazing , beautifull story , i just finished reading. hope you continue with good stories like these one.
saphira21 chapter 14 . 5/17/2011
aawwwwwwwwww!

Ok, not that its out of my system, I could give a proper review. I just watched Love of Siam today (late and lame, trust me, I know) because my friend just decided to copy it to my USB. Truthfully, after the movie I was like "seriously? leave Mew alone? what about the friend dude who gave him his first kiss?" but anyway I eventually encountered your lovely fanfic. :) Great job how you managed to portray emotions in the story, I literally felt my heart clench several times while reading it. Commendable how you managed to make an alternative ending wing Tong using a way that was not awkward for the readers, and finally, I adore you for making a proper ending for the story. :))

Although if asked honestly, I like Alex better in the movie and the ending, the thoughts you gave him were so like P'Shone in Tong's other movie. :))
ceej16 chapter 13 . 4/29/2011
thank you so much, dann, for leaving a review! it is so heart warming that people appreciate what i did for this story. i also can't believe how many people have read this story from the time i wrote this. thank you again, everyone, and spread the love!
Dann chapter 14 . 4/28/2011
Sorry i need to repeat the last part

you have redeem it especially on the part where aex bid farewell to mew as a lover!(it is the first time a cried just by reading!)

thank you and more power...hope you can write your own story and hope i have a talent that can make other cry just by reading my works!_...
Dann chapter 14 . 4/28/2011
Hi It's me Again...know what i will be a critic now!

i really felt bored on the ending of aex and mew but still it's good but when i read that there is an alternate ending i quickly read it and get disappointed!

BUT their is a big BUT!

you have redeem it especially on the part where bid farewell to mew as a lover!(it is the first time a cried just by reading!)

kudos to you ceej16!amazingly you did a great job!thank for making me cry and being contented to your fanfic as a ending it made me feel complete as if it is the real sequel my craving for the movie stop but i still love it!_..once again good job!
Dann chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Well Know What...

I Really Felt Awkward That It Is Aex Again!

Is The Person Who Likes Mew...

Really Awkward Because I Believe His Not That Type Of Person But!

You Have Justified That Feelings In The Last Part Of The Chapter 1

Amazing The Awkward Feeling Is Gone!Hope It Will Get Better!KUDOS
ceej16 chapter 14 . 3/28/2011
thank you everyone for supporting my story! please don't forget to visit my blog: .com
Adrian chapter 14 . 6/23/2010
Me encanta la versión de su historia .. usted sabe que puede ser un buen director! Te amo tanto!
Maxalime chapter 13 . 4/26/2010
Avance un poco más XD

Nuevamente me dejaste con el corazón en la garganta, sabes mantener la trama a la perfección.

Prosigo mañana, saludos
Maxalime chapter 8 . 4/25/2010
¡Me encanto! Dejo comentario de rapido, mas tarde seguire leyendo. Muy emocionante hasta ahora ;D
Stry chapter 14 . 4/8/2010
Hey. Just wanted to say that I loved your follow up story for the Love Of Siam. I am one of those that loved the movie overall, but hated the final scene between Tong and Mew. Those two boys should have ended up together. So, I was very happy with your second ending to this followup, where Tong and Mew end up together at last. And, it is funny, but a few weeks ago I told a friend, who had also seen the movie, that if there was ever a sequel to be made, I thought it would be a good idea if Sunee was somehow involved in bringing Mew and Tong back together again (since her involvement was a major reason that Tong left Mew, to begin with). And here, in your story, she does indeed have a hand in bringing them back together. Really nice story. I just wish the director would reconsider and do a sequel movie, as so many fans want the two to be together. Thanks again.
Redbedandbeyond chapter 13 . 4/1/2010
sorry, i meant chapter 14 instead of 13. maybe it was those tears that blurred my vision for a while. hehe.

thanks again!
Redbedandbeyond chapter 14 . 4/1/2010
thank you ceej for finishing the story. i had to admit i had tears falling down my eyes when Alex made that sacrifice. It was great that you kept faithful to the theme of LOS in terms of love and sacrifice. I only have admirations for you even though I think you rushed Chapter 13. thank you thank you thank you! :)