Reviews for still breathing
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Oh, some good Tokka! Just what I wanted to read :))
Your stories are so amazing, and you always keep the characters IC. Great job!
penguin sledding chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Excuse me while I asdfghjkl.

Ah, this is so great. Hilarious at times (see no evil, haha), and intruging at others (world-that would be you), you have a very pretty fic on your hands.

Mm, yes. All aboard S.S. Tokka/Taang, where the fangirls ship too many things for their own good. :P Doesn't help that I also ship Kataang and Toko and Spirits know how many others...
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
This was like reading poetry .. some of them were simply so beautiful. I loved it.
libowie chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Every one of these hit me in the heart, but promise and silence were absolute genius.
xdominoe chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
I liked "body / tremor" the best.

~LotVx3
Soon to be world renown Gracie chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
OK, awesome! All of the imagery was just lovely and I want to read more! I totally want to take some of these and make full fics out of them! (Any plans for that, by the way?)
Miyiku chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
I hope you'll still writting Tokka fics because you're my favorite tokka writer ;3

Excellent collection of sencences, Loved it!
Rhinocio chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
AND THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH TOKKA BEING YOUR OH-TEA-PEE, BECAUSE IT IS ADORABLE AND YOU WRITE IT ADORABLY.

Quite. I'm freaking in love with these. They're so sweet.
Dreamlilly chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
D'aww! That was sweet! A few grammar mistakes, but lots of them have been pointed out already.

Lobster, I've seen "per se" spelled "persay" before...

Good lime. You might want to expand on that.

Anyway, great job!
thisaccountisdeadgoodbye chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
LOVED IT!
Sidney Ella Ford chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Err... Okay. That was interesting.

~Sidney
Demonking101 chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
nice nice I liked them all very good. THat must have took a but of work lol try another plz
Super Reader chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
You adore Taang? Well, I can see then why you're writing all these Taang oneshots. *looks uncomfortable* To each to his own. And you'll always be one of my favorite Avatar writers. :D

As for this? It was super adorably awesome. I loved it.
The One And Only Lobster chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
I quite enjoyed these! :D Very fun. :D

However, there are a few typos you, er, might want to fix? Like this one: "his arm slung around her waste;" (especially that one, I'd think :P) and "Toph and Sokka are just hear to tell you."

Also I think you got cut off on "hope/flutter."

And "persay." It's always "per se;" what you have there is just how it's pronounced.

I know there are more but meh, I'm not your beta. :P
XxDawnfirexX chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Wow! This is very good, very deep. I just adore Tokka. Only problem is a bit of grammar. "Waste" should be "waist." Loved the lime. Great job!