Reviews for Colors
Moonlight Keeper chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Reviews are indeed love. The Avatar fandom continues to surprise me with it's quality.

First of all I would very much like to credit the author here for coming up with the entire idea and concept in the first place, to fit such a perfect theme with a perfect character so flawlessly.

I admit, I originally came here for shippy things, friendship, love, a casual fanfiction. Seeing this and reading this instead was a pleasant surprise.

I like how you used both negative and positive effects of both colors. It captured ever single character's personality so perfectly well I can not even compare.

Thank you for writing such a perfect one-shot.
Kaoupa chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
I like it.
Muse of Storytelling chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Wonderful. You really pegged all the characters.
sunflower13 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I like how you dissected everyone with Ty Lee's aura reading. And the foreshadowing to Boiling Rock was great.
louder.now chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
This is beautiful. Too much of ATLA is shipping, be it Kataang or Zutara or whatever. Nobody does anything like this, which is why this is so good. Ty Lee has always been one of my favorite characters and this story does her justice.
The-Lost-Wanderer-07 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
I was looking for a good Ty Lee story, took me a while but I found it. :) All it seems in the ATLA fandom is about love. What happen to the self center fictions, those stories of unclear events, where authors guessed what was to happen next? (Sorry for the mini rant.)

Your story was exactly what I was looking for. A lovely piece about one of my favorite characters. And you did her justice. LOVED the color theme, I totally see her doing that if it were an episode or background thing to her Ty Lee's character.

Only problem I had was there was no Toph? Really that's all I can really think of... I wish there was an explanation of what Ty Lee thinks of Toph or her color I mean. I read the note, but there's got to be something from the couple of battles they had.

Again, I have to say... marvelous work here. It's rare to find such a solid piece.
gumfrog chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I extremely loved Aang's. I have no idea why, but that one was my favorite. This was a very good piece of writing and it's interesting the colours given to the characters.
L. Lawliet chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Very good story, very well written. The only thing is that I would have loved Toph being there
SkaterGirl246 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
I loved it! All of the colours matched perfectly!
Feu-Follet chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
You really have catch the point about the aura: myself I can ''see'' it(I really don't know another way to call it).
kuro-30fyre chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Loved the meaning of Azula's to Aang's. The rest are sort of just so-so, but still delightfully realistic.

:DD
CalliopeMused chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Reviews are love, and I love the story. I'd wondered just what Ty Lee would see, and you called it exactly. I looked up a color-theory about just which colors meant what a couple weeks ago, and everything that you said checks out with what the colors themselves meant. Great story!
Jcatgrl chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
This is awesome! You pegged it perfectly, WHAM! Right on the head! You're a great judge of character, and color association for people. I bet you'd be good at figuring out people's daemons in the Golden Compass fandom, too. Keep writing!
SkyWarrior108 chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
This was incredible! Your character analysis was spot on, and I loved the way you used auras and colors to explore them. I was especially impressed that some of these were written during Book Two.

It would have been interesting to see Toph though.
Chrysa Lite chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Wow, this is really great! I'm impressed and a teensy bit jealous that I ca never write anything so lovely. So pretty and pinky. GO TY LEE!