Reviews for The Dragon and the Witch
striderRaYa chapter 5 . 8/21/2012
this is just plain WOOOOW! _d *thumbs-up!*
TheDarkestTalent chapter 5 . 10/29/2011
All of this were really good!

& this one was beautifully written.

Well done. (I've got tears in my eyes!)
Daisy Dollop chapter 5 . 3/6/2011
I like that you took a view on the old witch. I never thought about her past, but you give me pause to do so. I loved your shorts. I hope you write more in the future.
Daisy Dollop chapter 4 . 3/6/2011
I really enjoyed this short. You did a wonderful job at rewriting the characters in a modern sense, and it was full of humorous moments. Great job!
SensiblyScrewy chapter 5 . 8/28/2010
Ah haha haha haha. I read it. Vedy, vedy good, I especially like the last. I always like to wonder what the elder people in the stories were like when they were young. Ah, anyways, I shall favorite it and alert it and it shall be watched for more. *heads off in search of bed* ;)_
clara954 chapter 5 . 3/18/2010
I really like all these drabbles. I think "rain" is my favorite, but this one is touching. Please update again soon!
Azamiko chapter 5 . 3/5/2010
*smile*
AiDeeKay chapter 5 . 3/5/2010
...damn yo.

This is...just wow.
Killer Zebra chapter 4 . 8/23/2009
Short and sweet! I love how you tweaked Selendrile's character so that his smugness changed from dangerous-dragon-ness to over-confident-human-male-ness. Anyway, I've really enjoyed all of these little one shots. Keep going! :)

~Killer Zebra
AiDeeKay chapter 4 . 7/28/2009
Was her book Dragon's Bait? Or even Companions of the Night?

Well, I certainly love your sarcasm. I shall also favorite!
AiDeeKay chapter 3 . 7/28/2009
Oh wow, this is just too...cute. Damn me for being a Libra.

I like how you use the whole primitive thing on humans, when we have built empires, buildings, societies, complicated social statusesesseseses. I like it.
AiDeeKay chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
So cute. I shall subscribe to this as well!
AiDeeKay chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Definitely had be chuckling at the end.
mydirt09 chapter 4 . 6/23/2009
I love it..the little subtle hints to each person going with their books. Like burn at the stake for Alys. Just love the mix of all Vande Velde's magical creatures along with Rhodes.
Azamiko chapter 4 . 6/18/2009
She should have mentioned the believable, bittersweet endings. Vande Velde-and Klause-are MUCH better than most of the fantasies for girls that age. *shudders* Twilight...Sparkling vampires...

Did you see the movie for Blood and Chocolate? I dragged a friend who hadn't read the book and babbled throughout about how it was the EXACT OPPOSITE of the book! Still good alone, but when you look at the two together...Well, man, the book has so much more depth.

Weirdly enough, even though it's the youngest-and I'm already 23-Alien Secrets is my favorite of Klause. I've always liked imagining what happened afterwards, when Puck was older.