Reviews for Wedding Blues
Maophina chapter 17 . 10/10/2014
Ahhh I really wish you had continued with this story it's so amazing I love it! The conflict and bouts of smut are all so greatly placed. You just can't quit reading cause you're on hooked on the scene playing out and what to know what happens next so badly. I've even read many times over just because I love it so much even though I know it may not ever be finished it's still an amazing story to me.
MikeJaffa chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Very new to Voltron fan fic, so I only just read chapter 1 ... and laughed almost all the way through it at Allura's discomfort. Poor Allura! And Lotor is not helping any. :) :) I'm going to read more of this one. A romatic comedy starring Lotor and Allura - I love it!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/10/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
voltron fan chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
i love this story.
takara410 chapter 17 . 12/12/2010
I love it please more
Misty Gargoyle chapter 17 . 1/12/2010
I really love this story; I hope you work on it soon.
HarmonyWinters chapter 17 . 9/5/2009
I was so excited that you updated!

I have to say it: THIS. WAS. AMAZING. All the K/A fans out there should be pleased as Allura handled Keith's drunken love confession in a way that allowed him to keep his dignity. Allura is handling the whole situation pretty well.

I LOVE the part about her bringing up Romelle's past with Lotor. This line ROCKED: "Lotor had the good grace to look embarrassed."

As always, I'll be waiting eagerly for updates.

*waits hopefully*
HarmonyWinters chapter 16 . 8/26/2009
Oh, Lotornomiko.

I have read this chapter 4 times, and every time I love it more. I know I already left a comment on you website...but sincerely...well done. We've all been in those awkward one sided love confessions, LOL!

And Keith...shame on you...kissing a married woman!

Kitsune6 chapter 16 . 8/26/2009
Uh oh. Keith is begging to be skewered by a lazon sword.

Allura's gonna have to put him in his place. He doesn't own her. She can do what she wants. Why does he want her to be miserable? Now it seems he doesn't care about Arus, he's just jealous.

Yay L/A. Keep up the great work. )
HarmonyWinters chapter 15 . 8/18/2009
I agree with EvilErk, LOL. And the minister thinking so too was a nice touch :)
evilerk chapter 15 . 8/17/2009 thinks it's not the alcohol that brings down her defenses keep it coming my dear...good stuff:D
HarmonyWinters chapter 14 . 8/2/2009
I have to admit, it is nice to see Allura protrayed as a strong, vibrant woman who knows exactly what she wants (in this case Lotor). Hope he can succeed in convincing her she has nothing to be ashamed of.

HarmonyWinters chapter 12 . 7/31/2009
I am not worried for Keith at all...he'll find someone else ;)

I can't wait to read the next installment, to see if Allura gets her memory back. :)
Evilerk chapter 14 . 7/29/2009
"Still, he could change his mind. I do not want him or anyone else, be they space explorers or that nanny of yours, thinking to interfere with us when it comes to our being alone." very true...people need there alone time:O
HarmonyWinters chapter 10 . 7/27/2009
Interesting background on Lotor...nice details :)